Mr. nelson, a small town bull

MarkP70

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was only 18 the first time I saw it. I wrote in my diary on August 17th, 1988: “Holy shit, didn’t know Mr. Nelson had a gigantic dong! Saw him through the window tonight when I was walking the dog. The thing is so huge it almost reaches his knees! I rushed back to the house to let Prince back inside and ran back to watch more. I can’t believe he didn’t pull the curtains. There was some lady with huge boobs on her knees playing with it while he stood in the kitchen. I only got to watch for a few minutes more before they went upstairs. Can’t stop thinking about how huge his dick is.” I still remember that night in all its details—the smell of the pine trees in Mr. Nelson’s back yard, the starry night, and the loads I sprayed in the dirt watching that woman milk his massive sex organ. It was the beginning of my obsession with him and with the powers of truly gigantic penises the world over. There was not one day in the next seven years that I did not observe Mr. Nelson in the act of employing his enormous endowment. He lived just on the other side of Ashman street, only half a block from our house. I lived at home during my four-year college program, taking day classes only so that I could be home without fail every night and some days to watch what happened at his house. It was after a few weeks that I became more deeply involved with his daily schedule. But I want to start at the beginning and try to put down in writing all the many details because the events of that late summer night changed the course of my life.

I was a tall, lanky awkward, blonde teenager—good looking in a feminine kind of way with nice cheekbones, pretty lips and eyes and perfectly straight teeth after years of orthodonture. Mr. Nelson had always been a friend of the family and seemed to know everyone around town. As a younger boy I had helped him with yard work and even helped him paint his garage. A short, stocky man who stood only 5’8, Mr. Nelson had prematurely lost most of the hair on his head by the time he turned 45 that fall. He had a thick black mustache and hands strong from years of carpentry. Honestly, he wasn't much to look at with his beer belly and cheesey mustache, but I really liked being around him because he was so jolly--quick to flash a generous smile. He made my mother laugh breathlessly in a way I'd never heard her laugh. It was only a few years ago that Mr. Nelson told me about his relationship with her. I’ll save that for a future installment in the story.

Back to that first August night. His upstairs bedroom window was open to the night air. I couldn’t see anything, but the sounds emanating from the room made me ejaculate countless times. The big-breasted woman must have been trying to swallow the penis I had seen hanging from his groin. At first the sounds were worrisome. It sounded like she was being choked and murdered. But then, when she would come up for air, she would whimper “You’re a fucking donkey!” or “I want every inch of this massive dick in my throat!” Then more gagging sounds, punctuated by Mr. Nelson’s calm but firm instructions like, “Open your throat for my thick meat, girl!” I had never been so turned on in my life. Since the age of 16 I had been jerking off to my dad’s Penthouse magazines. Seeing those big-titted women playing with their genitals made me horny enough to stroke myself off almost every night. But this was different. I had never seen a naked man before, let alone one like Mr. Nelson. Standing in his yard with the image of his enormous penis still seared onto my retinas and hearing the big-breasted woman going completely crazy servicing him had me in a deep euphoria. Fortunately, my folks always turned in pretty early, so they didn’t know I stayed out that night until 3:00 am listening to Mr. Nelson completely satisfy his horny guest.

After about ninety minutes, the gagging, choking, and whimpering stopped. My diary entry contains much of their conversation:

“Your cunt is dripping. You want me to fuck you?”

“Please, Mr. Nelson, please!”

“Get on your hands and knees. Damn, I love a wet pussy. I'm gonna eat you out."

This was followed by maybe ten minutes of relative silence with only soft murmurs from his lady friend.

"I think you're ready. You ever had a dick this big before?”

“Not even close. Please fuck me!”

“How big is your husband?”

“He’s 6 inches.”

“Ha! Well I hope you have a good memory, because I rarely fuck a woman more than once. Some times I make exceptions, but it’s better if you start paying real close attention to these sensations so you can remember me for the rest of your life.”

The fucking lasted for a good two hours. The woman made primal noises, muttering smut like a sailor. Mr. Nelson occasionally spoke, saying things like “This is where your husband stops” and “Have you ever felt this part of yourself?” and “Put your hands on your belly and feel it from the outside.” I probably sprayed enough semen on his flowers that night to fertilize them into the following summer. Based on observations from subsequent evenings, I estimate that his DDD cupped partner wobbled to her car with a belly and womb completely full of Mr. Nelson’s sperm. I stayed up most of the night recounting what I had seen and heard, writing it down frantically in my diary the next morning in my semen-soaked underwear.

The next evening on my walk I saw a different woman through the window.

MarkP70

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
August 18, 1988

Losing my mind. Can’t think of anything except what I saw two nights ago and last night. I had no idea Mr. Nelson had such a freakishly huge dick. No wonder that lady last night went so wild. The girl he had tonight looked crazy, too. Started off again in the kitchen, but thank god they spent the whole time downstairs where I could see. I kinda remember the girl from school. I think she’s maybe 5 or 6 years old than me but I can’t remember her name. She’s a really cute redhead with perky tits and a hot ass. She looked like a doll next to his prick. It was way bigger than her head—at least four inches bigger. I measured my dick this morning at 7 inches. I think he might be like 11 or 12 and insanely thick. When she held it in both hands her fingers didn’t even touch. When I saw her start to try to fit it in her mouth I thought I was gonna faint. There was no blood going to my brain—it was all in my dick. His head is so abnormally big it looked like she was trying to eat a lightbulb. She was laughing and smiling and purring like a kitten before it starts to knead and hump your leg. He just looked down at her like nothing special was happening. I think he’s so used to it that he doesn’t get super excited. He’s probably had so many different girls. I mean, he looked like he was having a good time, but he was just smoking a cigarette and drinking a beer—the stuff he might do watching a baseball game with his buddies. I’d have cum like 15 times if that hot chick was sucking my dick. He stroked her hair once in a while and pinched her nips. That made her moan and stick a hand into her panties.

She was writhing on the floor like she had smoked some weed. I think she was literally high on his huge dick. He never got soft, but he also didn’t really get into it until about 45 minutes later when he stood up and put his hand on the back of her head.

“Stop nursing on the tip and start taking some meat into your throat.” He said it like she was his daughter or student and he was just annoyed at her insufficient effort.

She held the prick with both hands and took the huge head out of her mouth with a pop. “My jaw is so tired, Mr. Nelson. Do you want to fuck me?”

“Have you ever been fucked?”

“Yes, Sir. Benny Strider fucked me last week.”

“Isn’t he the big shot track star you used to date in high school?”

“Yes, Mr. Nelson.”

“Does Benny have a big dick?”

“No!” She giggled like a grade schooler. “His isn’t half as big as yours. But he fucked me hard. I liked it.”

“Well, why don’t you give him a call and see if he’ll fuck you some more?” With that, Mr. Nelson stepped back, pulling his fucking gigantic cock out of her hands. It actually looked a little soft, but it was still so incredibly huge. “Tonight I need to be blown and it doesn’t seem like you have the stamina or the gift to do the job right.” He sat back down in his lazy boy, opened a magazine and started jacking his fantastic meat with one hand. His big, strong hand moved over the shaft and head the way a carpenter polishes a newly-finished piece—maybe a bedpost.

“Mr. Nelson, please give me another chance.”

“My hand does the job better than that little mouth you got. And I don’t want to split your pussy in two with this if you’ve only had some 6-inch kid fucking it. Tell you what, you can work on my big nuts while I jack off.” She moved toward him like a kitten who just saw its owner open a can of wet food. I’ll bet she got rug burns.

“Just use your hands first. Stroke ‘em and tug on ‘em. I like to have the bag stretched and pulled. Pretend your helping your mom make bread or something like that.” He put the magazine down, clearly interested in her body again. He started pinching her tits and reached into her panties with one hand. The muscles on his arm bulged. I’ve been so focused on his enormous horse cock that I forgot how solid and thick the rest of him is.

“Put one in your mouth,” he ordered. She chose the left one, I think because it was a little smaller. The nut is so huge it still looked like she was greedily eating an orange whole. Spit was dripping from her stretched lips onto her bare tits. She started playing with her boobs, kneading them and pinching the nipples. He took his hand out of her panties and slapped her face. “Stop playing with yourself and make me cum.” He barked that at her in an almost threatening tone. “Now suck on the right one.” She let the left nut plop out of her mouth and used both hands to somehow stuff the right one in. I think I had already cum fives times by then, but watching her struggle to consume a single testicle was more than I could stand. I let out a moan and blasted the biggest load I’ve ever shot in my entire life into his geraniums. They both looked up for a second. She went back to work after only a heartbeat, but he looked out the window right in my direction. I froze completely still, holding my breath. He kept looking for what seemed like an hour but was probably more like 30 seconds. Thank god I thought to wear dark clothes and hoody. I hope my white skin didn’t shine in the moonlight so he could see me.

After a few more minutes of letting her nurse on his huge right nut he stood up onto his muscled legs. His big beer belly rested on her forehead and his massive prick could be seen poking out a good 5 inches behind her skull as it leaned agains the left side of her head. He pushed her back, extracting his huge testicle from her mouth with such speed that it slapped his thigh with a thud. He spit in one hand and then the other and started jacking his impossibly huge dong with both of them. It was the most indescribably fucking amazing thing I’ve ever seen in my whole life. Watching this short man jack a dick that should not belong to someone of his height while his gigantic nuts slapping against his legs made me shoot again. The force and quantity of my blast surprised me and I know I made a noise because he glanced out the window again. The girl didn’t hear me because she was completely hypnotized by the sight of this short man polishing a thermos-sized cock just inches from her face.

“Take the balls in your hands,” he barked at her, “and open your mouth wide.” She followed his orders instantly. Then, he let loose a series of jizz jets so incredible I felt ashamed of my pathetic orgasm. I counted 14 ropes of thick white ejaculate as he aimed them perfectly into her open mouth. He also seemed to time them so she had a moment to swallow each tablespoon of custard before the next one arrived. She had one hand pulling down forcefully on his huge nut-sack and the other deep in her panties frigging her pussy. Even though she swallowed most of his cum some of it dribbled out of her mouth onto her beautiful tits as she howled “Oh my god!!!” After the blasts stopped he took three steps closer to her and started squeezing his pipe at the root, working up the shaft towards the tip to push the cum completely out of his urethra into her mouth. It was probably another two tablespoons for her and she gobbled them up, moaning and cumming for probably the 8th time.

He left the room then. A light turned on from the other side of the house. I ran stealthily toward toward it, trying not to step on any twigs. I got really close to the side of the house, right under the window where he was. I listened to him unload what seemed like a gallon of piss into the john. He pissed and pissed for maybe two minutes without stopping. Hearing the power of the stream and his light moans made me cum again, this time into the ground cover I had trampled a little. He finished with about five final pumps and then I heard him shake the remaining drops out of the cock. That sound was one I’d never heard before, but it was like he was whipping a baseball bat in the air or something. The light went off, but then I heard him walk towards the window. He separated the Venetian blinds so he could peek out. I held completely still again, hoping that in the dark he would mistake me for a shadow or a tree. I don’t think he saw me, but what a close call!

I tiptoed back to my original post to see what would happen next. The girl was still on her knees, blissed out with the load she had just been given. “Okay, girl, time for you to scoot. I got an early day tomorrow and I’m not gonna fuck you. You can let yourself out.” With that he climbed the staircase. With each step he took I could see his huge balls swinging between his legs, the softening dick resting on top of them. I didn’t wait to watch her leave because it was so late and I had a dentist appointment in the morning.

Can’t wait till tomorrow night!

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Can’t wait till tomorrow night!

Thank you Mark.

It is probably the best I've ever read.

Fantastic, well done.

Joe
ps; I can't wait for tomorrow, and another instalment either. :)

MarkP70

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
August 19, 1988

Woke up with a fever and chills after standing in the rain last night. There was no way I could not watch what I saw though. Mr. Nelson had two ladies with him last night. They stayed in the parlor for maybe an hour before they all went upstairs, so I saw plenty. Looking out my window now I see that the same car is parked outside. Wonder if they spent the night.

At about 10:00 they drove up. I had staked out a spot a little closer to his side door, with a much better view. It was a little dangerous to be so close to the house, but the risk was worth it. The way they stumbled out of the car I think they had been drinking somewhere. Mr. Nelson and the taller of the two gals got out of the back seat together. They must have been fooling around on the ride to his house because when he got out of the car I could see his massive dong tenting out his left pant leg. The bulge looked like he’d stolen a baguette at the bakery and stuffed it in his pants. She couldn’t keep her hands off it.

“My keys are in the left pocket. Wanna take ‘em out for me?” All three were on the side porch of the house by now. The shorter girl who had been the designated driver reached into Mr. Nelson’s pants from the front. “Now I feel what you were talkin’ about, Holly!” She screamed loud enough for almost any neighbor to hear. “I know! I felt it all the way here!” laughed the tall one.

“You girls excited now? Wait till I get hard.” Mr. Nelson slapped the short girl’s hand away and reached into his pocket for the keys. They entered the house together. Mr. Nelson went immediately to his lazy boy and sat down. “Get me a beer and two slices of that cold pizza in the fridge.” The girls hurried to obey him while he stretched out comfortably spreading his legs and tracing the outline of his gigantic prick with his left hand. He methodically stroked from his groin down the full length of the cock, stopping only an inch short of his kneecap before returning backward towards the balls. A look of lustful pride came over his face. With his right hand he pinched the base of the dong. He seemed to be sizing up his own horse cock. “Fuck, I’m huge!” he muttered, tossing his head back with a sneering smile.

The girls trounced back into the room with his snack and beer. “Pour that in a glass, sweetheart,” he said to the short one, sending her back to the kitchen. The tall one remained, putting his plate of pizza on the table next to his lazy boy and dropping to her knees to wait for more orders. Mr. Nelson stood up. “Take my pants off,” he said to her. She gazed in awe at the obscene lump filling his pants leg. She was so fucking hot. Nice big tits, beautiful auburn hair tumbling down her back and stopping a few inches above her gloriously round and full ass. He had given her one job and she was too shocked to do it. He slapped her across the face saying, “I said take off my pants.” She began to unbuckle his belt just as the short girl returned with his glass of beer and set it down next to the pizza. She knelt to help her friend with the task, reaching for the zipper. Mr. Nelson slapped her hand away, “This is Holly’s job. You just watch.” Holly’s trembling hands reached for the zipper, pulling downward on it, still in her trance. The force of his gigantic erection pulled the left side of the fabric from the right and the pants seemed to unzip themselves. But the pants did not fall down. She grabbed his waistband and began tugging down, struggling visibly. Her big tits heaved with her heavy breathing. It looked like she was taking the snowsuit off a 5-year old boy. The trousers were simply so full of his mammoth horse cock. Mr. Nelson had pulled the shorter one onto her feet and was kissing her deeply with one hand reaching between her legs from behind, hoisting her up onto his forearm to bury his fingers in her pussy. She undid her blouse to reveal perfect round tits with small pointy nipples. She pinched them and whimpered around his tongue in her throat. She trembled and came on his hand, shaking violently and biting his tongue.

When the waistband finally reached his knees, the trousers fell to his ankles. His magnificent donkey cock hung heavily from his abdomen, the weight of it pulling down away from his beer gut. The short girl dropped to her knees next to her friend. They stared reverently and motionless at the impossible piece of meat. “Jesus, Jennifer,” mumbled the tall one to her friend. “I hope you girls were serious about liking big dick. This is the biggest one you’ll ever get to play with,” Mr. Nelson boasted. Sneering with pride, he lifted the dick with his left hand and then let it fall heavily back down, bouncing as it thickened and got harder. The girls were positioned on either side of the dong. He hoisted it up again and began slapping them in the face with it. It reminded me of that scene with the nun in the Blues Brothers where she’s whacking them with the ruler—only it wasn’t funny it was insanely hot. I shot a huge blast on the concrete walkway which runs from Mr. Nelson’s garage to his open side door.

“What do you think? Gonna be enough for you both?” He put a hand on the back of each head, holding them by their hair and pushed them around the cock mast. “Get it slick.” He slid their skulls along the sides of the footlong fuckmeat as they slobbered and spit on it. “Look at this goddam dick!” He was so drunk on his own size he almost seemed to not notice them any more. Suddenly he let go of their heads, turned his back to them and walked to the table to drink his beer and stuff a slice of pizza into his mouth. From behind he looked like a middle-aged, pudgy, balding man who probably didn’t get laid much any more and might let rip a loud fart at any moment. It is the front of him that makes him into a god. Still holding his Pilsner, he bent over to sit in his comfortable lazy boy. The gargantuan penis butted against his sternum. Nestling into the comfortable leather cushions, he grabbed the meat with his left hand and began stroking the whole length of the shaft from the tip to this massive hairy ballsack.

Jennifer and Holly crawled on their knees towards his chair like faithful dogs. He leaned back and the footrest popped up, pushing the girls backward onto their heels. “Service my feet,” he muttered. I think he was just doing them favors now, honestly. He was so entranced and excited by the thick hard cock in his lap that I think he would have been perfectly happy if they left him alone at that point. The girls seemed to sense his indifference and doubled down to please his feet. They licked the soles, sucked the toes, massaged his calves. Their attention made the cock thicken and harden even more. Or maybe it was Mr. Nelson’s hands expertly burnishing his bedpost of a dick. The doorknob-sized glans appeared and disappeared like the head of a turtle as his thick foreskin slid over it. He must have ears like an owl, because when I let loose a stifled moan with my next brutal orgasm he looked out the door in my direction just like last time. I knew I was safe when his eyes returned to stare at his fat manhood, smiling as if to say, “Is there any luckier guy on earth?”

The girls were rubbing his feet in between their big breasts, lubing them with spit and sucking the toes like ten baby cocks. They were super hot—maybe dancers from the club—and seemed to really know how to service a man in lots of different ways. Suddenly, Mr. Nelson bent his legs, pulling the footrest towards the chair. “Let’s fuck,” he said as he walked toward the staircase. The huge cock pointed the way. I swear I could watch Mr. Nelson climb his staircase every day for eternity. The way those massive bull nuts jostle in their bag is better than any Penthouse pussy spread.

The girls followed. If I have time later today I’ll write out what I heard coming from his bedroom window, but I gotta get to my job interview at the restaurant. I hope I don’t cough too much. Fuck, I’m so lucky to have Mr. Nelson as a neighbor.

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
August 19, 1988

With his right hand he pinched the base of the dong. He seemed to be sizing up his own horse cock. “Fuck, I’m huge!” he muttered. .

You have a gift for writing Mark.

This has to be the best story I've ever read on LPSG.

The details and remembered references to previous paragraphs / instalments - marks you out as a master story teller.
Fantastic, gripping and so hot and horny......

Hope the interview goes well for you.

Joe

MarkP70

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

The details and remembered references to previous paragraphs / instalments - marks you out as a master story teller.

Joe
Gosh, thanks! Glad you're enjoying my horny tale. The interview is part of the story, not a real one!

MarkP70

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
August 19 part 2

Great interview! I think I got the job waiting tables at Justine’s. They want me to start training next week! But the best news of the day is so freaking hot.

I ran into Mr. Nelson at the grocery store around 5:00. I should be an actor, cuz I managed to pretend I’d never seen him ramming his huge horse cock down a girl’s throat. I was picking up some veggies for Mom. She is trying to eat healthier since Dad passed away. She wanted some cucumbers and those Chinese eggplants. I was in the checkout line when Mr. Nelson walked up behind me and poked me in the back.

“Hey kiddo!” He smiled as I turned to see who it was. I nearly pissed my pants when I looked down at him. But my surprise at seeing him didn’t seem out of place, given how he had touched me.

“Mr. Nelson! What are you doing here this time of day? Thought you’d be at the shop.”

“Nah, took the day off and let my assistant earn his keep for a change. He likes to do that when I let him. Looks like you’re picking up some veggies for your mom.”

How did he know that? “Yeah, she’s trying to eat more veggies to stay trim and be healthier.”

“I think she looks pretty darn good already, but I respect her desire to stay in shape and ready for any contingency.” He winked in a funny way that was totally fucking sexy. My little 7-incher got hard instantly. Fortunately it makes no bulge in my pants whatsoever, unlike the kitten he carries in the pouch of his slacks. How could this short, stout, balding man with a beer gut be so freakishly sexy? His confidence borders on cockiness, even in broad daylight chatting in front of old Mrs. Payton at the register.

“Listen, kiddo, I’ve got a few projects I need done around the house. You looking to make a little money for school?” I tried so hard not to jump up and down at his invitation. I’ve been trying to dream up some way to get access to his house. Was going to offer to do more painting or something.

“Sure, I’d love to do anything for you!” I think that sounded weird, but I just blurted it out.

“Cool. Come by this Saturday morning if you’re not out too late the night before,” he winked again. He probably remembers what it was like to be 18 and horny all the time. Although, judging from the traffic he sees at age 45 I’m thinking his teen years were very different from mine.

“That’s great! I’ll see you then, Mr. Nelson.”

“If not before, kiddo.” There was that wink again. So sexy.

I’m just flying now. Can’t believe what an awesome day this is. Now I'm gonna jerk off for the 7th time today. Hearing his bitches get fucked until 2:00 am last night has been an incredible inspiration all day. Pumped out two loads in the john at the restaurant--one before and one after my interview. But the memory of his monster meat keeps making me so horny. Wonder who's coming over to his house tonight.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Joe

Great story!
Sounds like you are describing Jojolongdongs cock!!