Mr. Panama 2009?

quintin

Experimental Member
Media
Reactions: Vic1993

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
So, if you jerk off, you cant be a beauty queen ????................lolllllllllllll there has to be a wiseass remark in there somewhere.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Went back and looked at the Sean Cody vid again. He's cute and all that, but not that exceptionally good looking...maybe the competition in Panama isn't that "stiff." What surprised me is this guy speaks without any detectable accent whatsoever which leads me to believe he was either raised in the US or is part of the American community in Panama which is a residual of the Canal Zone days.

rekrap

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
true

but most definitely doable (especially given "the all that":smile:)

LOL I agree I was going to say that he was not all that good looking until I saw the nude pics Then I was Like Whoa he is gorgeous. LOL:biggrin1:

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love his balls! They're so big and heavy. When I first saw his pics, I didn't think he was all that special, but when I watched the vid (thanks for the link camper joe!) I was impressed when his took his pants off and I saw that big nutsack swinging around.

...and it seems to me that he's a distance shooter too! LOL!

Yes indeed!

Bearnkd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It would be interesting to know the story of who the person was that informed the judges and of course the reason why they did it.