Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Here he is..... with his permission of course!

Looks like my guestimation of 7x7 was a little off. He is 7.5 in length and 6.5 in girth. I suppose my average was spot on. ;) And yes, I'm quite aware he is hairy and I love love love it. It's nice to actually show him off a little around the site dedicated to penises.

Comment away, I'll show them to him later.

http://www.lpsg.org/members/mademoiselle+rouge/albums/mr.+rouge/

Enjoy!

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Noice.

/if it's not hairy, it's not manly.

I could not agree more. Where's my hairy genitals emoticon when I need it?

His hairy legs was one of the first things that I fantasized about when I met him. I was like wowzers this guy sure is hairy for 19, I'm lovin' it! And still do, even the grey hairs are sexy to me.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, you tell Mr. Rouge he's bloody gorgeous! The two of you can star in my fantasy anytime! No wonder you're so eager to um, get back on the horse! :tongue:

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Nice pictures, a lovely couple indeed!

However, that's totally the wrong way to measure length. If I measure like that I gain an inch over a non-bone pressed ruler measure and that's no small deviation. To be fair, almost everyone seems to "get creative" with measurement and alas there can never be a standardized scale.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Nice pictures, a lovely couple indeed!

However, that's totally the wrong way to measure length. If I measure like that I gain an inch over a non-bone pressed ruler measure and that's no small deviation. To be fair, almost everyone seems to "get creative" with measurement and alas there can never be a standardized scale.

If we measured under, it would be longer I believe. We decided to measure what goes inside of me since that is all we use. ;)

I've been here since 2007 and still haven't measured with pictures because we truly aren't obsessed with it. It's plenty large enough even if it was 6.5 like I thought it was.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If we measured under, it would be longer I believe. We decided to measure what goes inside of me since that is all we use. ;)

I've been here since 2007 and still haven't measured with pictures because we truly aren't obsessed with it. It's plenty large enough even if it was 6.5 like I thought it was.

Yes there are even more creative ways - like measuring under. It's a trivial matter really, but just saying, the proper way would be from the top with a ruler with it just touching the base. Of course, measured this way a 6.5 inch long penis is a very long one, and average would be in the 5 inch range. (that's what the largest medical survey [3300 men] revealed) 6.5 inch girth by any standards is absolutely massive.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have a curve too, but I always thought the ruler was the standard way... Anyway, let's leave it at that, we will never really have a standard consensus on this matter. All we really need to know that Mr Rouge has a fine cock!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like the second one the best. Very sexy.

You're a lucky woman, Mlle. Rouge!

Edit: I just looked at the rest of your gallery. Wow! It's a great gallery!

Last edited: