Mr. Too Big

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No thanks to all of this. Who would want a cock that looks like an elephant seal?

ladsonbehr49

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
he had silicone injections and from what I read a while ago had to operation to take the silicone out...men like him are only interested in what others think of his cock and not into getting much of anything. Just watching others freak out about the size of his cock...which is impressive though..

pleasureboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi name is Dave and yes, it's silicone. He also did extensive extreme pumping -- the pumping damaged his blood vessels and that's why he couldn't get hard; it had nothing to do with his silicone.

It is true that he and Mark had their silicone removed, but neither had negative health effects from it. Dave had his removed because he got a massive injection from a 3rd degree sunburn to his cock. Instead of going to the doctor, he let the skin wounds get infected and then tried to treat it himself. He ended up with gangrene in his cock. They had to remove a decent amount of tissue, and to get all the infection out had to get ride of the silicone too. But, the silicone was not a problem or the cause of his misfortunes.

As for Mark, he simply decided after having his for 7 years that he wanted to be able to fit in more normally again. It was a personal decision dealing with his life and family. Ask him, there was nothing wrong with his silicone.

It's a different look, and everybody gets different results. Some people love it, and some people hate it. Personally I love it, but to each his own.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
isnt he the original owner of lpsg? he said he wasnt interested in fucking with it all he likes is the glares he gets from other men....basically all he uses his dick for is to pee...he doesn't care much for sexy, at least penetrating wise...and yes its real and a fuckton of silicone injections
Maybe he doesn't even pee forget the injection accusations he just pinches it off weeks on end

dufus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
To each his own, but I think it is gross. If it is not Mr. Mark, his dick and sack sure look like the pictures I have seen of Mr. Mark.

Lord of Orion

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is true that he and Mark had their silicone removed, but neither had negative health effects from it. Dave had his removed because he got a massive injection from a 3rd degree sunburn to his cock. Instead of going to the doctor, he let the skin wounds get infected and then tried to treat it himself. He ended up with gangrene in his cock. They had to remove a decent amount of tissue, and to get all the infection out had to get ride of the silicone too.
3rd degree...
infection...
gangrene?

Hello, my brain just died. :eek:

*shudder*

pleasureboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
a> can you get hard like that?
Of course. I stay hard half the time. He personally couldn't get hard but that was due to super-aggressive pumping that damaged his veins.

b> can you orgasm with that?
Yes you can. He does in some of his vids even without getting hard. I personally just blew a load all over the wall behind me :D

c> what's it like when the injection is let out/runs dry?
The injections are permanent. Once you've got them, you've got them so they don't actually run out or dry up or anything.

If you're talking about him and mark having theirs removed, that's a different story. It's quite invasive. I've seen some after pics, and once healed they have normal small cocks now. Dave also had veins from his legs used to repair the damage from pumping, so he can also get hard again. It's however supposedly quite painful to have the removal.

jake7.5

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What the fuck is that!!??? Man vs Wild??? Is he out there looking for a sheep that would accept that??? :biggrin1:

JasonP

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Until we see a video of him fully hard and not soft and pliable then the mass is mostly useless for fucking. He squezes himself a few times and you see he is too much like a soft balloon than a mans cock. If he is only interested in getting a "holy shit" reaction from others, fine. But he can't orgasm and make others orgasm from just looking at his. If he wants to fuck he is useless.

Oh, and we have seen bigger soft too and it didn't look soft and pliable and useless.