Mr_Cumalot

Cuban

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First of all, I am letting you know that you are the record holder in penis size average questions (mostly about the same thing) posted on this site by ratio.:eek:
You have 460 posts and 40 threads made.
Do you feel insecure about your penis size? What are you looking for? What type of answers do you want? Will a million positive comments will get you happier?
Long time ago when I first searched for penis average, I wanted to find an answer, I did not know what though but, I read and read, the same thing over and over again, trying to look for something that I didn't even know.
Reality is that most of the girls you will have in your life will care less about your penis size. And even less have the mentality you see here on lpsg everyday.
I think if 20 girls tell you you were the biggest ever, you still try to look for answers and there is no ending to it. Btw, don't ever ask a girl if she think you are big, because they will literally lie about it. The answer is certainty "yes, its big":tongue:
I hope you learn that is not the size, it is about living life. btw, I enjoy reading stats and everything but I don't hung myself from it.
Who cares if somone is 7", 7.5", 8" or 10" maybe the 12" guy wants to be average, who knows? :biggrin1:
This is not only for you, there are many guys looking for answers and aproval. And yet, you can't be the greatest in life. No one is!
-wondering what will your next thread be... "rolls eyes":confused:

D

deleted356736

I agree. Two things about my size. First is my wife is the one who first measured me, so she could boast to the girls at her work. At the time I got a surprise that I was larger than average. Second is that my size suits me just fine, and the sex my wife and I share is fantastic, which is what really counts.

Cuban

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes...

lets say you are 20 yr old ( now you care)
Will you still care at 40 yr old? I mean there should be more important things by then..

D

deleted356736

yes...

lets say you are 20 yr old ( now you care)
Will you still care at 40 yr old? I mean there should be more important things by then..

I don't agree with this one, and I am 50. Sex is a very important part of my life, and my wife and I have enjoyed wonderful sex for decades. The time I feel my most masculine is when I am hard and ready for her, and it's a turn-on to me that I am so large. Even after decades of sex and thousands of times, her eyes closed and gentle moans during intercourse are a big turn-on, and part of her arousal is due to my size. We know women on this site who won't settle for smaller, or wives who set up well-hung men for special experiences, so why shouldn't my wife feel aroused by having sex with a well-hung husband three or four times a week?

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
By the way, Cuban, how long and thick your penis is? It looks darn big, I mean well-hung to me.

Cuban

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't agree with this one, and I am 50. Sex is a very important part of my life, and my wife and I have enjoyed wonderful sex for decades. The time I feel my most masculine is when I am hard and ready for her, and it's a turn-on to me that I am so large. Even after decades of sex and thousands of times, her eyes closed and gentle moans during intercourse are a big turn-on, and part of her arousal is due to my size. We know women on this site who won't settle for smaller, or wives who set up well-hung men for special experiences, so why shouldn't my wife feel aroused by having sex with a well-hung husband three or four times a week?

You are correct, then again all I meant was that you should think about your penis all your life. Like you, you wife probably was going to be with you even if you had an inch smaller. I didn't say sex wasn't important, in fact I know it is and will always be for me. Then again it doesn't become important as to the size, etc... don't know if you get my point.

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for my own topic! I'm honoured!

I don't know why I came to this site other than for the FIRST TIME in my life, after 11 years of active sex, I suddenly became conscious of my dick. Why did everyone keep telling me I'm big when i know there are much much bigger.

However I now realise that although there are much much bigger, there aren't THAT many bigger. My girth is fatter than most. And even on this site a lot of guys say they are 8+ but have no photos and/or there measurement is bone pressed.

So I will try and stop the topics now. I apologise. I just find it ever so hard to believe I am big when I am 7.x x 6 and you have other guys that are 6.5 x 6 saying they are small!!!

Frankg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Mr. Cumalot I'm 6.5 X 6 and am not small. As a matter of fact I've come to terms I'm longer than average and pretty damn thick. This is good enough for me and all the girls I've boned.

BTW, It was your posts that have made me realize that I am thicker than most and above average length. I have never been insecure about my junk either, until my current gf told me about the foot longer she'd been with. Coming on this board and reading posts and threads by Mr Cumalot has probably saved my relationship. I could have bombarded my girl with questions about that guys cock ad infinitum, but read posts and asked questions on here instead.

Now days I don't even think about cock size anymore. Could care less. i just want to make money, get in awesome physical shape and bang away.

Cumalot, You posts are great. You ask questions that many of us larger but not quite 8" guys want to know. I bet a lot of others would agree with me on this.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Indeed, MrCumalot did no harm. I was worried at first that we wouldn't be able to get through to him, but look at that sig now! (And those pics!) An LPSG success story, I think.