mrfonebone's bone

mrfonebone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi All,

This msg is by way of introducing myself to the group. I'm a 41 yo white professional from Johannseburg South Africa. I've a 6ft 2in medium build and well hung with a cut 23cm length,17cm girth cock that has a head like a small apple.I tend to cum real big and have been known to more than half-fill a fluted champagne glass with a single cum load.I'm Bi and love to participate in couples / group sex orgies.At local swingers clubs here in Jozi I often have both males and females feeding from my cock similtaneously.
I have plenty of photo's that I will post as well as vid files of me wanking and cumming if anybody is interested?:wink:

Attachments

lanray

Experimental Member
Media
Beautiful big head on that monster to match those cum filler balls. Just waiting to see a video of your fantastic dick shooting a big load.

mrfonebone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi to all again and thanx for all the comments.They are much appreciated.
I've been trying to send a couple of my vids of me wanking and cumming real big but I'm having a little bit of trouble.They are avi files from my webcam but I see from the window that pops up for posting attachments that avi's aren't a sending option.Is there a way I can post them up on the site? Can I send them as zip files ? I would really be grateful for some help in this matter.
Perhaps all those interested could send me some direct e-addys that can handle 3Mb+ files and I can send them there. Please help as I would really like to show of my load capacity to the group.
Once again thanx all for comments and help.

Richard.

cockdom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi- great to see a guy with a sense of humour ..... and you have a lovely asshole- very inviting! Not sure where the religion fits in but I guess you have all that sorted out and we can live in peace with all MEN !
Rob