MrHangman

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by MrHangman, Jul 12, 2010.

1. MrHangman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hi, so technically I've been a part of this site for under six months now, but I've got four posts to my name, so I think I still qualify to create a newbie introductory thread.

Maybe about a year ago I was pretty interested in figuring out what the 'average male penis size' was and how I compared. Before I had looked for 'real people' websites like this, I had never actually encountered another male's penis in life. That left me with a few curiosities. I never had those fun 'curious' times as a child or as someone just hitting puberty with his friends. I've never even sneaked a peek at another guy at a urinal or in the showers. Seriously.

My cock is usually what I'd consider to be a very average 6x5, and since joining websites like this, I have had two separate experiences with two different men and seen their dicks. The first had a girth much larger than my own, and the second was both much longer and thicker than mine. So, even though I feel average, I guess I just had experiences with larger men. And holy shit, looking at some of you guys on here, it's just mind blowing, honestly. I no longer have a desire to see another man's cock, but I kind of just wish I had stumbled upon someone smaller than me. I don't know if that makes me a bad person or anything, sorry. I mean, again to reiterate, I don't feel small, but I guess since I'm not a monster like some of you other guys, I feel like I reinforce the 'Asians are small' stereotype, and I just wish I could have been an exception to that.

Either way, I am not sure how often I will even continue posting on this website. I'm at a stellar 0.02 posts per day as it goes.

Here are some photos if you are interested. Honestly, I tried jelqing for like a week, and I swear I saw improvements immediately, but I didn't keep up with the routine. I guess mostly the closer I get to ejaculating, the bigger my dick seems to get regardless. Ok, take care.

http://static.axcdn.net/cache/59227/image/18825.jpg
    http://static.axcdn.net/cache/59227/image/19491.jpg
    http://static.axcdn.net/cache/59227/image/28957.jpg

2. cman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I know what you mean. I too thought that I was average before finding this site, but you still have me beat. haha

3. Strobe8

Strobe8 New Member

Albums:
    not a thing wrong with either cock, main thing it's working.

4. D_Rictiotarvic_Ephenphart

D_Rictiotarvic_Ephenphart Account Disabled

u dudes have nice cocks. i don't see what the problem is...

5. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    nice body man, welcome

6. richeee

richeee New Member

Hmmmmm, yes you are definitely "average"; so welcome to the world! Yes, some ethnic groups do have different "average" sizes..... so what? Taller, shorter, fat, skinny, hair, no hair, we are all different! If it works, pees, shoots.... size is not really an issue. If it feels good to you and someone else, that's it! Have fun and be careful!

Draft saved Draft deleted