Mrs. Candy's Perfect Phallus

Mrs. Candy

Just Browsing
Media
My Dears,

I would like to invite you to visit my website, Mrs. Candy's Perfect Phallus. I have the pleasure of reviewing the most beautiful cocks from around the globe, and am always looking for new Phallic Patrons. The website is completely non-commercial, and certainly not safe for work!

Always,
Mrs. Candy
xx

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
quercusone said:
Well she turned me down. So I have to question her taste:cool:

Are you kidding!! Man, I'd be putting you near the front of the queue, especially for an up close and personal synopsis of your hot cock (yadda yadda I know, I know I'd never get that close....u str8 boys..pah!:wink::wink::wink::wink:)

quercusone

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
eddyabs said:
Are you kidding!! Man, I'd be putting you near the front of the queue, especially for an up close and personal synopsis of your hot cock (yadda yadda I know, I know I'd never get that close....u str8 boys..pah!:wink::wink::wink::wink:)

:werd:

gprent

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
quercusone said:
Well she turned me down. So I have to question her taste:cool:

I don't get it. But I did notice how picky she was about supplying specific measurements. I thought that was a lttle strange. If she accepts you, don't let her get your DNA! :eek:

Hirsute

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nice site.
Mrs candy has such good manners.

It's like stepping into your grandmas parlour...don't dirty the floor, don't ruffle the pillows-and you get to see some great cock !!!

Interesting site....

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hirsute said:
Nice site.
Mrs candy has such good manners.

It's like stepping into your grandmas parlour...don't dirty the floor, don't ruffle the pillows-and you get to see some great cock !!!

Interesting site....

When I first discovered her site (thanks to LPSG) I immediately thought of "Miss Manners" in the newspapers.:tongue:

And quercusone......I wouldn't (turn you down!)

Dear Mrs. Candy,
You certainly have an artful way of going about your naughty business!
An interesting contrast to most sites...Keep it up!:biggrin1:
X

marty

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mrs. Candy said:
My Dears,

I would like to invite you to visit my website, Mrs. Candy's Perfect Phallus. I have the pleasure of reviewing the most beautiful cocks from around the globe, and am always looking for new Phallic Patrons. The website is completely non-commercial, and certainly not safe for work!

Always,
Mrs. Candy
xx
great blog there Mrs. Candy
very interesting ;-)

Mrs. Candy

Just Browsing
Media
My Dears,

You are all so terribly kind to such such lovely things about my website. I would like to invite each and every one of you to submit your Phallus for my review. As you know, I am on a mission to find the Perfect Phallus, and I am always seeking new men to review on the website. If you would like an in-depth review of yor Phallus, please feel free to make a submission. The cock submission guidelines are stipulated on the website, in the right-hand sidebar.

Again, thank you all so very much for your kind words, and I look forward to receiving many submissions from you all

Always,
Mrs. Candy
xx

www.perfectphallus.com

Mrs. Candy

Just Browsing
Media
My Dears,

I have just completed a review of 36 year old Grant from Sydney, Australia. He is blessed with a delightful Phallus, which is just shy of eight inches in length. Do stop by if that sounds of interest to you.

Always,
Mrs. Candy
xx

www.perfectphallus.com