Mrs. Clarence Thomas Joins The Tea Party?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sargon20, Mar 16, 2010.

1. sargon20

Gold Member

In case you didn't know but yes we are headed for tyranny with the 'liberal activists' in Washington according to Mrs. Thomas. Clearly she had no problem with Bush's Reign of Error. One would suppose she rather enjoyed the right royal fucking Bush gave the country and the world.

Wife of Justice Thomas starts group for 'citizen activists'

This part is simply lovely...........

Virginia Thomas's biography on the site says she "is a fan of Rush Limbaugh, Mark Levin and Laura Ingraham and other talk radio hosts," and that she is "is intrigued by Glenn Beck and listening carefully."

2. SilverTrain

Gold Member

Albums:
    Was listening to her on NPR this morning. I'm sure (well, not "sure", exactly) that she's super-smart and all, but she sounds a bit like Malibu Barbie. Granted, that was probably the effect of the liberal bias that automatically occurs when one's voice appears on NPR.

3. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

This sparks some very interesting questions about the actual motives behind Clarence Thomas when he, along with four other judges, decided to grant corporations the same rights as humans. The whole thing about this new organization being run by "citizen activists" is about as dishonest as FreedomWorks claiming they were "grassroots" during the Health Care Debate. It'll be interesting to see where this all goes.

4. SilverTrain

Gold Member

Albums:
    Frankly, I'm still stuck on Long Dong Silver.*

* Years of therapy and meds have removed "pubic hair" and "coke can" from the emotionally responsive regions of my cerebral cortex. Thank heavens for Big Pharma!

5. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

:eek:
    I thought I repressed those memories far enough in the nether regions of my brain. Bad, naughty, evil SilverTrain!! :smile:

6. Sergeant_Torpedo

Gold Member

The rich are different. Their brains aren't wired the same as normal people, the archaic reptilian part of the brain controls their observations, actions, and intellectual capacity. Hence the lizard flicking of their tongues.
    Yes Bush did give us in Europe a shafting as much as he controlled the mushroom farming White house policy (keep them in the dark and pile shit on them) but apparently Blair loved being buggered by a retard.

7. B_starinvestor

B_starinvestor New Member

Interesting observation. How is it that one with a reptilian-brain, is able to outsmart and advance beyond 'normal people' who - by your post - are presumably much smarter than rich people.

You see - one can't just be an asshole and go out and make money. He has to convince somebody to buy something. In your example, it seems odd that a reptile could sell an idea or a product to a smart 'normal person' over and over again.

And then hire the 'normal person.'

And his friends.

And his relatives.

And countless others.

And train the 'normal person' to sell his product over and over and over. And the 'normal person' keeps selling and selling, while the reptile keeps getting richer and richer.

Just seems like an odd theory.

Here again - you are suggesting the entire continent of Europe was played like a fiddle.....by a 'retard?'

What exactly does that say about, eh...you know?

8. edonline

Gold Member

I wonder if Mrs. Thomas' tea party believes in good old fashioned Conservative values like miscegenation laws.

9. justasimpleguy

justasimpleguy Active Member

Albums:
    Oh, Star, the difference is normal people have these things called morals, or scruples, even a conscience sometimes. It stops them from doing the kind of shit ruthless wealthy people feel all glowingly socially Darwinian about.

10. B_starinvestor

The morals of 'normal people' supercede decision-making, due diligence and common sense?

Morals cause one to disregard thought and evaluation?

That's a stretch.

And who, exactly, have Bill Gates and Warren Buffet exploited, ostracized and mistreated?

11. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

Let me give you a hint... Steve Jobs & Corel. :rolleyes:

12. houtx48

Gold Member

who has not felt the wrath of microsoft?

13. sargon20

Gold Member

You just wait..........

Microsoft Nearing Completion of Death Star

With all of humanity likely to crumple beneath the iron grip of Microsoft come October, widespread panic has ensued. More than 30 rebellion uprisings have taken place only to meet with failure at the hands of Microsoft's superior fleet.

"This is necessary for Earth's survival," said Bill Gates, chair and founder of Microsoft, speaking from his luxury box above the slave arena.

The death star, the most powerful weapon in the universe, will give Microsoft unbridled power in the realm of world domination.

14. B_starinvestor

and these are 'normal people' I suppose?

15. Qua

Qua
    Gold Member

Albums:
    My favorite thing ever was the recent piece on the Coffee Party and its denouncement by Tea Party activists for not being grassroots. I believe it was the head of the tea party in St Louis (could be wrong, but that's not the point) said it wasn't legitimate because it wasn't grassroots and it was top down rather than bottom up....ummm irony?

16. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

Steve Jobs, along with developers Jef Raskin and Bill Atkinson were the creators of the Macintosh operating system, the one that Bill Gates "mimicked" to create Windows.

Corel is the company that had the number one word processing program on the market before Word came into play and "mimicked" that as well. It was called "WordPerfect". Before Microsoft made Word, their word processor was part of a program called Micorosft Works, and it didn't do too well.

17. houtx48

Gold Member

Anita hill was telling the truth.....................

18. D_Tully Tunnelrat

D_Tully Tunnelrat New Member

Well, did you see the political campaign for Murray Hill, Inc.? They're just trying to eliminate the middle man, bringing low priced politics to the masses. I'm sure, the consumer loving justice Thomas had this, (not LDS) on his mind when voting for CU.

Murray Hill Inc. | Company

Murray Hill Inc. plans on spending “top dollar” to protect its investment. “It’s our democracy,” Murray Hill Inc. says, “We bought it, we paid for it, and we’re going to keep it.”

19. faceking

faceking Well-Known Member

Albums:
    No More "lovely" that the Obamas enjoy NPR, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, and PBS....

so your point is folly... and then some.

20. beretta8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Clarence still has a wife?....stupid bitch....

Draft saved Draft deleted