MrsR's mindblowing orgasm...

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by RawDog, Aug 8, 2011.

1. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Coming down from an orgasmic high yesterday, my wife was talking about her orgasm that she just had which she described as the best orgasm of her life. In the past, I've asked her to write down how it feels so I can share it with a few thousand of my closest friends here, finally yesterday she has. So I present to you what a mindblowing orgasm for MrsR feels like:

It's like I'm floating above us watching what we're doing and then when I start to have an orgasm, it's like I zoom back into my body for the amazing earth shattering quaking of all my muscles resulting in a screaming orgasm.

I thought I heard angels singing, but they were drowned out by someone yelling. Then I realized it was me yelling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since this is a post, and not a blog, I'd like for everyone else to chime in and describe their most earth shattering orgasm.

2. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
  3. dolfette

Gold Member

meh.
    orgasm is just kinda meh.
    sometimes there are little sparkles that go down my thighs and into my torso, but that's as exciting as it gets. nerve glitter.

4. D_Tam_Ponds

D_Tam_Ponds Account Disabled

That's too bad hun. If you can turn sex into more of a mental activity, you might be able to experience what Mrs. R was talking about. I'm not a student of tantra per se, but I believe in it. A little 420 would help in this department to. :biggrin1:

5. dolfette

Gold Member

it's not too bad.
    no, i don't want to change how i have sex.
    i don't want to orgasm through sex at all.
    i've no desire to become some man's quivering wreck.

please don't assume that everyone shares your tastes.

6. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    yes, an orgasm is something to avoid at all costs...
    you are one strange girl
    besides, you'd probubly make a cute quivering wreck for some guy

7. dolfette

Gold Member

those orgasms are mine and i'm not sharing!

yeah, i'll admit to being strange.

8. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

I'm completely tied to my body, so there's no floaty experience, but during the mind-blowing ones I sometimes go deaf or sound is very muffled until the orgasm(s) subsides.
    With the bf, I can sometimes hear a rush beforehand. A previous partner and I were having sex one spring, I orgasmed just as one of those short, but intense NYC thunderstorms struck. Afterwards, I asked when it rained and he said, "just now, didn't you hear it?" - I was like nope, not sure what I was hearing.

9. LUM_1986

LUM_1986 Member

Albums:

Oh Hun your not strange, I understand COMPLETELY... x :)

10. B_troyboy123

B_troyboy123 New Member

if only i could have a midn blowing one :p sure one day i will

11. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

You've heard over and over what my orgasms are like, so I won't go into it again . . .

But say a big THANK YOU to MrsR for sharing with us! I've wanted to hear about this for a long time :biggrin1:.

12. Intrigue

Intrigue New Member

Albums:
    Very cool. Never had the out of body experience but I've felt "connected" or "one" with my love once. It was in the same position as in rawdogs photo. On the couch, and she just kept rolling through orgasm after orgasm after we had tried some energy exercises, new stuff for us, and when she came so did i, but i could feel it differently than i did before. An all body type thing. And to this day haven't had one like that, just glad i could've shared it with her. It was awesome.

13. kinda_hung

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I had a mind blowing orgasm 3 nights ago. My wife gave me one of the best handjobs ever!

It lasted nearly 40 min. But the last 10 min was total esctacy. She went very slow and deliberate. Teasing my head. Stroking slower. I don't know if she knew I was on the verge of blowing or not. But I just relaxed and was so hard. During this entire time I felt like right before you blow. Totally awesome. I opened my eyes right before blowing and I already had a long string of precum or cum dripping from my head. Eh. Makes me hard thinking about it again.

14. DavidXL

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My wife basically has 2 types of orgasms: those from a vibrator and those from when I go down on her. She can have pretty intense orgasms from the vibrator with me inside her. Those don't compare, however, to the kind she gets from oral sex. Once, last summer, when we were away at a hotel alone for the weekend, I was able to give her such a powerful orgasm from oral sex that she burst into tears afterwards because it was so good and she was so happy (and, I guess, it had been kind of awhile since that kind of orgasm had happened for her. . . .)

Maybe I should start planning another weekend at a nice hotel. . . .

15. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thanks for all the great responses so far. Unlike me, MrsR doesn't usually open up about our sex life for a number of reasons. Embarrassment, too many jealous catty women and -her words- why advertise your man. :biggrin1:

Neither are we students exactly, but the feelings of joy and ecstasy as well as the energy flow between us sound like what I've read about tantra. On our wish list is one day going on one of those weekend long tantra seminars out in the country. One day.

How fascinating! Now the deafness doesn't come from your screams, but out of some kind of congestion, or just that mind body connection short circuits your auditory nerves? I'd really like to read more about this.

I can never hear about anyone's orgasms often enough. Such a joyous experience needs to be shared. And no, I wasn't a hippie back in the sixties either. :tongue:

I did and she says you're very welcome. :smile:

This, kinda hung's and DavidXL's posts are what sex and bonding is all about. Gerat posts.

16. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

She doesn't need to advertise her man. You do it quite well yourself without her help :tongue:.

I'm glad she knows we appreciate it :biggrin1:.

Draft saved Draft deleted