Ms Teacher.banned

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
I was not bullied, no. I was harrassed and stalked. When I mentioned "bullying," this person harrassed and stalked me and a few others; when we stood up to this person, this person portrayed us as horrible, cruel bullies, ganging up on poor ms teacher for voicing a benign opinion. I will tell you point blank: the appearance was terribly deceiving, and that is precisely what ms teacher wanted.

And yes, the peeps in the foreskin threads. What you saw was not the entire picture. I ended up looking like the ogre (which is fine with me), but several people thought I was the aggressor and offender in the situation, and that they were my "innocent victims." That simply was not the case.

Someone really has to earn the "offensive title" that I used on her, before I use it. The reasons may not always be clear to a newcomer or casual observer, but they are there, nonetheless. I'm not going to publish pages and pages of back threads and old PMs every time someone gets offended that I called her a stupid cunt. She earned it.

Ok i get your point now, Thanks.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
'She' was the creepiest person on this site. I knew that Italian978 would come slithering back, but I am embarassed to admit that I didn't suspect Ms. Teacher. In hindsight, it seems obvious.

I avoided her like the plague... talk about issues. Thanks for exposing 'her', Lex and DC.

I had a feeling about that member and is the reason why I never responded to "it's" post. Ms. Teacher made comments about being a woman that really didn't add up in the experiences I've had with women and with the women I have talked to.

See ya troll! I'm sure "it" will be back in another form - pathetic losers like that have nothing else going on in their lives and create havoc everywhere they go to get any kind of attention they can. I pity them and their miserable existences.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't mind the goodbye threads if they were by nice people who were harassed into leaving by nasty, miserable people.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haha, I should have asked Ms Teacher about gay bathhouses when it crossed my mind the first time!:biggrin1:Not the "accounts thing," it was the five previously-permanently-banned identities.
Online schizos- you got to give them credit for finding new ways to get back in here.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't mind the goodbye threads if they were by nice people who were harassed into leaving by nasty, miserable people.
Say what? You like the threads where the nice folks leave because some surly sourpuss pushed them out the door?

That's where we differ - don't mind the goodbye threads if they were by nasty, miserable people who were harassed into leaving by nice people. :biggrin1:
I agree with you-now dump Huckleberry HoundBoy and come to me, (I'll do things he never could or would be willing to).