Ms Teacher.banned

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My goodbye thread was not a lie. I truly thought I was leaving forever. A lie is when someone says something intended to decieve others, which is not what I did.

Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah already.

Give our "Fondest" regards to Manatee the Sea Cow.
(some of us have long memories )

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My goodbye thread was not a lie. I truly thought I was leaving forever. A lie is when someone says something intended to decieve others, which is not what I did.

Don't even bother responding to it. It sees your kindness and cheerfulness as a weakness that it needs to exploit to make it feel better. (my guess is mommy issues)

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't get it mem. What did I ever do to them? I hate it when people don't like me... I knew I shouldn't come back.

Everyone is not going to like you. You should not even want to be liked by nasty, mean, miserable people.

You did nothing to them, they are just heartless bullies that need to be ignored. Please ignore them, they get off on you getting upset over them.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mandee is a lovely person, and I don't appreciate your childish namecalling.

I'm beginning to remember why I left.

EXCUSE ME!!
DO NOT start that brand of crap with me.
The only person who brought MANDEE's name into this is YOU.
So back off.

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
Everyone is not going to like you. You should not even want to be liked by nasty, mean, miserable people.

You did nothing to them, they are just heartless bullies that need to be ignored. Please ignore them, they get off on you getting upset over them.

I'm not going to leave so soon :smile:

But I can't just ignore them. Something needs to be done. There seems to be a pack of them who are intent on speaking down to everyone else, by using their large vocabulary to say things that would get them banned if they said it in more simple English.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not going to leave so soon :smile:

But I can't just ignore them. Something needs to be done. There seems to be a pack of them who are intent on speaking down to everyone else, by using their large vocabulary to say things that would get them banned if they said it in more simple English.

There is a larger pack that likes you posting here. Anyway I think it is mainly one person and I have had problems with that person too. It is best to just ignore them.

One of the things that Naughty taught me was that they are trying to "bait" you. You must learn to ignore them and not get baited.

ConnerM360

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm obviously, newer here but why don't you guys like pm this little conversation as to avoid the drama your both talking about. It no longer belongs in this particular thread.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How sad that some have been so hurt, that they get off on trying to hurt other people's feelings.