Ms Teacher.banned

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Don't bully Dumbcow!
If you have to bully or bait him at least do it in a PM - not making yourself publicly know as baiters...

No, it's better done where all his friends can stick up for him. If they bother him too much in PM he might leave again.

It would be best if they leave him alone.

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
There is a larger pack that likes you posting here. Anyway I think it is mainly one person and I have had problems with that person too. It is best to just ignore them.

One of the things that Naughty taught me was that they are trying to "bait" you. You must learn to ignore them and not get baited.

Naughty is quite clever. I'll try to ignore it, but I want to see something done. It's not fair that they get away with such an obvious breach of the TOS. I'm not the only person who was driven away by this injustice, but I want to be the last.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Don't bully Dumbcow!
If you have to bully or bait him at least do it in a PM - not making yourself publicly know as baiters...

WHO IS BEING MEAN TO DUMBCOW? GRRRRROOOOWWWLLLLL.

Bears and cows are best of friends, and the Bear doesn't like it when someone picks on his bovine buddy.

Now back off my buddy. He has been horribly missed on this board, and I don't want him going away any time soon. Now....play nice people.:tongue:

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
wow, i actually got along with ms. teacher and thought it was a woman. anybody else feel like we're playing a game of "clue"? i never thought about this but it's probably easy for banned members to make new profiles, and for members to hold multiple profiles. i could be flirting with one person and arguing with another and it might be the same person?? creepy.

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
WHO IS BEING MEAN TO DUMBCOW? GRRRRROOOOWWWLLLLL.

Bears and cows are best of friends, and the Bear doesn't like it when someone picks on his bovine buddy.

Now back off my buddy. He has been horribly missed on this board, and I don't want him going away any time soon. Now....play nice people.:tongue:

:kiss: Thanks, unabear. I will stay, but I will not just stand by and watch people disguising bannable comments within complicated words.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I just the whole thread about the history of the...him/her whatever. If they were as vile as everyone says, then whatever the reason for the banned is obviously appreciated by those that didn't care for that person. I agree with what NJ said her posts: this isn't the playground for conservatives. I feel that if you cannot bring yourself to say something polite and kindhearted about someone, then just bag back. Let those that love them, love them, and go crazy in your own little world.

I need to reread the TOS before I mess around and get banned:biggrin1:

Oh, but I haven't done anything...I swear.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Damn, this guy/thing/gal Italian(1)/Andy/Andy112311/Radiant/Ms.Teacher and now possibly Conner360 sure doesn't give up harassing people, does he/it/she? Good call whoever caught this.