Ms Teacher.banned

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media

Marley, pet, that's awful. :hug: A BIG HUG! Some people are extremely cruel. Let's just pray nothing like this ever happens to us.

:kiss:

Dumbcow, I love you. Don't get chased off this pasture. Stay and graze a while. Please?

:kiss: I'm going to graze until too many angry farmers push me away. I love you too :hug:

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
the mom in that video is my cousin alisha. i miss her so much and haven't spoken to her in years. i feel slightly vindicated because the person was caught but that's not gonna bring alisha back to me or her kids or her sisters.

PLEASE stay dumbcow you have no idea how much ur presence is needed here.

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
the mom in that video is my cousin alisha. i miss her so much and haven't spoken to her in years. i feel slightly vindicated because the person was caught but that's not gonna bring alisha back to me or her kids or her sisters.

PLEASE stay dumbcow you have no idea how much ur presence is needed here.

:kiss: Marley! That's awful. It's terrible that these things happen, and it's 100 times worse when they are related to us, even distantly. I know.

I am not going to let myself get pushed out of here, but the cow is going to get some beauty sleep now, so I will be back tomorrow.

Stay strong, Marley, and I'll pray for young Alisha and your cousin.

:kiss:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You did nothing to them, they are just heartless bullies that need to be ignored. Please ignore them, they get off on you getting upset over them.
Exactly what was said about me when I called out Ms Teacher. One man's bully is another man's freedom fighter, as the saying goes.

Tardis: Case in point, regarding my PM:
I'm obviously, newer here but why don't you guys like pm this little conversation as to avoid the drama your both talking about. It no longer belongs in this particular thread.
You've been here how long, and telling us what belongs on this website?

Don't bully Dumbcow!
If you have to bully or bait him at least do it in a PM - not making yourself publicly know as baiters...
Dear, I am a Master Baiter, but Dumbcow is not on my list.
wow, i actually got along with ms. teacher and thought it was a woman.
That's because you are single and relatively new to the site. ms teacher and all its previous incarnations obsessively hated gay men in relationships.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Exactly what was said about me when I called out Ms Teacher. One man's bully is another man's freedom fighter, as the saying goes.

There is a big difference being a bully towards Dumbcow, who is here to have fun and have everyone like him, as opposed to being called a bully when you are arguing with a person with lots of aliases and hangups.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Dumbcow, who is here to have fun

With all due respect to Dumbcow, whom I haven't interacted with and hold no particular opinion of, outright lying to the face of every LPSG member who he met in his 'leaving' thread is a strange idea of fun:
I'm leaving
I wont be coming back again
this is my final final post

He seems friendly enough, but unless I'm missing something..? :confused:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
With all due respect to Dumbcow, whom I haven't interacted with and hold no particular opinion of, outright lying to the face of every LPSG member who he met in his 'leaving' thread is a strange idea of fun:

If your intention was to leave and you change your mind is that lying?

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if it's true that it was a bloke (I have no opinion either way, didn't read enough of his/her posts)... I wonder if there are straight guys reading this feeling slightly "dirty" after exchaning kinky mails with "him"? hee hee

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I am glad Dumbcow changed his mind; don't assume he was lying when he made the original post.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If your intention was to leave and you change your mind is that lying?
I think the point is, if leaving is the real intention, then that is what one does. Going through a whole "goodbye cruel world" drama is usually a good indication that the "final post" won't be.

No offense, Dumbcow.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if it's true that it was a bloke (I have no opinion either way, didn't read enough of his/her posts)... I wonder if there are straight guys reading this feeling slightly "dirty" after exchaning kinky mails with "him"? hee hee
Actually, a very good question, Denise. Especially with the history on that one during his "Italian" personae: lurid PMs to straight males, which he later tried to pass off as "nothing more than friendly exchange," things of that sort. No telling what he might have done posing as a straight woman.

And that reminds me, I had almost forgotten the "PMs" he authored, then claimed I sent to him. He posted them... clumsily... it was just sad.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think the point is, if leaving is the real intention, then that is what one does. Going through a whole "goodbye cruel world" drama is usually a good indication that the "final post" won't be.

No offense, Dumbcow.

I agree, "I'm leaving" threads are always a bad idea.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Fuckin' emo kids with their cry-for-attention pseudo-suicidal swan song dramas. :rolleyes:

Anyone with real sack goes out like Ryan...irrevocably, in a blaze of glorious self-immolation.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
this ms. teacher is starting to sound really twisted, is all of this true?? you know sometimes when you don't like somebody you can overplay their behavior, was this kid really doing all these things??

this ms. teacher is starting to sound really twisted, is all of this true?? you know sometimes when you don't like somebody you can overplay their behavior, was this kid really doing all these things??

Go read them for yourself and draw your own conclusions.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And what did she do to you to make you so bitter?
She was a bitch. She would say heinous things, and then boo-hoo if you called her on it. No one likes that quality in a person. It's that simple.

Don't bully Dumbcow!
If you have to bully or bait him at least do it in a PM - not making yourself publicly know as baiters...

She's not bullying him. She's telling him that she hasn't forgiven him for his part in some cheap, inane bullshit he participated in with Mandee. She's just not saying it politely (or maturely). I like Dumbcow (even though dragging my name into that ugly thing in the past and then posting with me here like nothing happened made me very suspicious of him), but he's no innocent, and I suspect (particularly since he's not exactly clean in this) that he can defend himself just fine. I like you too, TinyPrincess, but you should probably not drink the Kool-Aid until you know the flavor.

Last edited:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Dear, I am a Master Baiter, but Dumbcow is not on my list.That's because you are single and relatively new to the site. ms teacher and all its previous incarnations obsessively hated gay men in relationships.

AndyA/Italian978/Italian1/Ms Teacher also had one of the most extreme cases of HIV phobia I've ever seen. This is one fucked up piece of cheesecake, here.