Msn Fleshlight Fuck

Lightisright

Just Browsing
Media
Hi all, 21 year old bi guy here with a fleshlight pussy to fuck on msn webcam, though prob wont be for a hour or so yet. So if you want to see and should be around then, just send me a PM with your hotmail address. I'm in shape, with dark hair.

stevejames

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jeez, owning a flesh light is probably something you dont want to shout about!

....go out there and find a real woman!

Lightisright

Just Browsing
Media
Ever heard of masterbation? I'm sure you do it with a hand, as do many others. Toys just enhance it. Besides, why arent you out finding someone right now, as opposed to lurking on these boards?

I thought silly minded comments like that were long gone by now...

Plus, who has pictures of themself on this site..not me..you do...and you yourself have made topics asking who is on webcam and so on...why don't you go out and find someone?

What you have said makes little sense at all.

Lightisright

Just Browsing
Media
You haven't heard of masterbation? Makes sense with your post content. And the fact that was theo only response you could muster points out how invalid your comment was, and how pathetic you actually are.

stevejames

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You haven't heard of masterbation? Makes sense with your post content. And the fact that was theo only response you could muster points out how invalid your comment was, and how pathetic you actually are.

Ive heard of mastUrbation though.

:smile::biggrin1: