Msn webcams :)

jlr080281

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I'm bored, and when I'm bored I like to look up people's email addresses on myspace to see what pops up.

I like how the myspace with your email address belongs to a 16 year old boy and you have a bunch of 15 year old girls as your friends.

So either you're 16 pretending to be 64 on LPSG, or you're really 64 pretending to be 16 on Mypsace to get h0t cybersex with little girlies :eek:

Haha, I need to find something better to do with my free time :tongue:

B_hey listen up

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm bored, and when I'm bored I like to look up people's email addresses on myspace to see what pops up.

I like how the myspace with your email address belongs to a 16 year old boy and you have a bunch of 15 year old girls as your friends.

So either you're 16 pretending to be 64 on LPSG, or you're really 64 pretending to be 16 on Mypsace to get h0t cybersex with little girlies :eek:

OH DAMN!!

D_Cyprius Slapwilly

Experimental Member
Media

AWESOME!

My guess is the latter, though. Disturbing.