Mtf, Do You Like Your Dick?

D

deleted6505551

That's a good question that I ask myself often. My dysphoria is not such that I feel some need to be rid of it though I understand there are those of us that do. For me it would probably take Mr. Right coming into my life, putting a ring on my finger and us deciding together that it's something we want. I would miss being able to stand up and pee because it's so convenient. And I am sure part of me would miss getting a blowjob, but that's hard for me to imagine right now as my dick is mostly just in the way during sex. As of right now my plans are to keep it, but that's subject to change. As a side note, my balls are another issue. They have to go ASAP.

RainbowBeach

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
I’ve always been curious if some MTF transgenders like their dick, and don’t want to get rid of it. I’m sorry if this is an inappropriate question, I’ve just always been curious.
I hate it. I dream of waking up every day and having a beautiful vagina. I hate my penis just like I do all the rest of the male qualities right now: the facial hair that invades my mustache-area, my chin and jaw, the thick body hair b/c I'm Italian, the lack of long, luscious wavy hair I can flip around and use to entice straight men.... I hate all the male parts, and am working very hard to accuentate whatever femininity I can give to the world.

D

deleted6505551

Gotta go for me ......not that I hate it but just not part of me anymore ....besides will fit in my panties better ....giggle ......and its coming soon here for me .....
At the rate mine's shrinking fitting it in panties is far from a problem. Now do I laugh or cry at that?

D

deleted6505551

Very interesting subject it sounds like you are split with some still wanting their cocks and others would rather have a vagina
Ace this is a question I think most of us mull over at some point. It is, without a doubt, the most complex thing to figure out.

So many factors play into it.
- I wonder of I'll be as interesting to guys after.
- I wonder if I might have "buyers remorse". Not like you can go back if it isn't a good decision.
- Do I really want to say a final goodbye to my old friend down there? I mean it's provided some pretty good memories.
- Post surgical dilation just sounds like drudgery.
- And it's not the least bit uncommon for these surgeries to not go perfectly. Depth issue, appearance and so on are risks.

That's why I said previously, if I ever meet Mr. Right and it was something he wanted I might be able to get on board. To do it without that intimate support is a hill I'm not going to try climbing.

Now if they could give me the rest of a female's reproductive system I'd jump on it in a second. To carry a child would be so wonderful. But alas that ain't happening in my lifetime.

So yes, it is a very interesting question.

ceriewoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
See, I don't have dysphoria around the fact I have a penis, but I do have a lot of dysphoria around how I'm expected to use it. Before I started transitioning, jerking off was the easiest way for me to get sexual pleasure. There were a lot of expectations with sexual partners around getting and staying hard, too. Now, it feels very jarring to be seen or desired for that part of me, and I've sworn off topping for the time being because it reminds me too much of myself pre-transition. So I like my penis, but I don't like when it gets hard, and I really don't like playing with it how I used to.

D

deleted6505551

See, I don't have dysphoria around the fact I have a penis, but I do have a lot of dysphoria around how I'm expected to use it. Before I started transitioning, jerking off was the easiest way for me to get sexual pleasure. There were a lot of expectations with sexual partners around getting and staying hard, too. Now, it feels very jarring to be seen or desired for that part of me, and I've sworn off topping for the time being because it reminds me too much of myself pre-transition. So I like my penis, but I don't like when it gets hard, and I really don't like playing with it how I used to.
So very well stated.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I realize this is a personal question....and apologize if its upsetting or offensive.......certainly not my intent here......but how do you receive sexual pleasure now? As a man I very much want to please my women sexually.....this is a big part of my enjoyment when having sex.......I want her to feel good and if possible, have an orgasm.....thoughts?

ceriewoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I realize this is a personal question....and apologize if its upsetting or offensive.......certainly not my intent here......but how do you receive sexual pleasure now? As a man I very much want to please my women sexually.....this is a big part of my enjoyment when having sex.......I want her to feel good and if possible, have an orgasm.....thoughts?
I’m still very early on my hormone regime, but over time estrogen has the effect on trans women’s penises of thinning the skin and kind of “atrophying” the penis. Eventually it becomes more like a big clit, so you can stimulate it the same way you would a cis woman’s! Orgasm isn’t always the end goal, pleasure can be nice in its own right, so rimming and oral, especially focused on the head, can both help a lot there. Also, prostate orgasms are a thing! Stimulating the g-spot through penetration can be intensely pleasurable.