MtlPhilip, MtlMuscleStud, philip Demers

BlueFox96

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi everyone.

Around 2021 early 2022 a guy on twitter and only fans going with the above names was active.

There used to be a lot of his content available, and also a lot of his shorter videos from OF.

It seems he has dropped off the radar.

At one stage I had a link for a mega folder with a lot of his old videos still available.
I was silly and didn't save the link and now I cannot for the life of me find any of his content.

I originally got the link from another LPSG user, but after searching for hours with no luck I'm creating this post in the hopes that maybe someone can help?

Does anyone have pictures, videos or a link to his stuff ?

Attachments

TheArabBear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi everyone.

Around 2021 early 2022 a guy on twitter and only fans going with the above names was active.

There used to be a lot of his content available, and also a lot of his shorter videos from OF.

It seems he has dropped off the radar.

At one stage I had a link for a mega folder with a lot of his old videos still available.
I was silly and didn't save the link and now I cannot for the life of me find any of his content.

I originally got the link from another LPSG user, but after searching for hours with no luck I'm creating this post in the hopes that maybe someone can help?

Does anyone have pictures, videos or a link to his stuff ?
Any luck with the link of his mega folder? Plzz

TheArabBear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
His JFF is still online, we can only see preview but we can’t subscribe anymore…I also would love to see more of him…
I spoke to him on Twitter mtlrealtor7, he will not activate anything. He would send some stuff if you pay him on his PayPal a minimum of 20$.

His PayPal is @mtlphilip....

I would have paid him, but he said he would send a few pics and vids donjo what few is, and nor do I have that kinda money tbh.

TheArabBear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I spoke to him on Twitter mtlrealtor7, he will not activate anything. He would send some stuff if you pay him on his PayPal a minimum of 20$.

His PayPal is @mtlphilip....

I would have paid him, but he said he would send a few pics and vids donjo what few is, and nor do I have that kinda money tbh.
His Twitter is Mtlstud