Mtv Challenge- Biggest Dick?

What challenge gut do you think has the biggest dick?? So far the reigning champ is Leroy from what I’ve seen.... Who else do you think — or know — is packin??
Does his left fore arm look elongated?
My guess are:
Turbo
CT
Brad
Mark Long

What challenge gut do you think has the biggest dick?? So far the reigning champ is Leroy from what I’ve seen.... Who else do you think — or know — is packin??

My guess are:
Turbo
CT
Brad
Mark Long
Does his left forearm appear elongated?

Twizzler

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I always thought it was well known the biggest cocks in Challenge history belong to Landon, and Brad.

Brad has said he is a very thick 8 inches, they even confirmed this on an episode by calling and asking his girlfriend.

TJ made a reference to Landon's cock in a reunion asking "Is it true what they say about Landon?". He also showed a huge boner in underwear twice on the show, and was dared to pull it out in the final episode of his season of RW and everyone's eyes bulged out of their head.

Also David from RW Seattle supposedly has massive girth.

bmagic

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always thought it was well known the biggest cocks in Challenge history belong to Landon, and Brad.

Brad has said he is a very thick 8 inches, they even confirmed this on an episode by calling and asking his girlfriend.

TJ made a reference to Landon's cock in a reunion asking "Is it true what they say about Landon?". He also showed a huge boner in underwear twice on the show, and was dared to pull it out in the final episode of his season of RW and everyone's eyes bulged out of their head.

Also David from RW Seattle supposedly has massive girth.
And Leroy