MTV Fresh Meat (Real World/Road Rules guys)

Firewolf78

Just Browsing
Media
Hey everyone, I searched most of these threads and I didn't see anything relating to what I'm looking for. I'm wondering if anyone knows any links or has any pictures that they can post of the guys off of MTV's Fresh Meat challenge.

I like several of the people on there and I can't find any pictures of them. The MTV website locks my computer up constantly and I can't get them from there.

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You know who I'd really like to get hold of is Eric, from Campus Crawl. HOT. I am so upset he doesn't do any of these new challenges. Plus, I'd love to hear what he had to say about Trishelle. :biggrin1: :wink:

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For me Theo does it......such a hottie, got to meet him when he came to my school to do stand up. I remember way back when he was on the road rules they had to test out this penis pump and he commented that he has no reason to be using that pump. Oh Theo.......then comes Darrell and Corel's partner then Tina's partner and then Shane, Shane got so hot, ok that's it im going to go sit in a corner now.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remember that Theo clip vividly. One guy who I wish there were some clips of is Sean from Real World 5. He was on the first Real World Road Rules All Stars Challenge. In this particular episode, they had to go to Canada and do ice skating. When Sean came out in his suit, he was showing so much cock it was redonculous! I remember jacking off so many times to the image of Sean's cock in the leotard I almost gave myself a hand burn.