MTV real world denver

Bigdoggie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yea and in one of the clips u ca see his pubes and tatoo, and another clip u cant see his butt crack whenk he pix up that one chick to go fuck her. btw, dida nyone else think he was gonig tob e the gay noe? he seems liek ehd be bi,lol

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yea and in one of the clips u ca see his pubes and tatoo, and another clip u cant see his butt crack whenk he pix up that one chick to go fuck her. btw, dida nyone else think he was gonig tob e the gay noe? he seems liek ehd be bi,lol

Were you typing with your nose?

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Were you typing with your nose?

of korse not. hez a big doggy did u read hiz usernam huh? it s hard for us dogs to tipe wen the keebord iz so small. we dogs lik to yuse the computr wen are onerz arnt hoam to rub our tummys.

-- spot (mindeyz dog)

Jessicafawn76

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have seen the show and i saw where the girl was telling the other girl he had a huge cock. But i am thinking maybe she just said that cause she knew she was going to be on national television and didn't want to make either one of them look bad by saying his dick was thumbsize and he was a lame fuck..But this guy is hot so i am hoping she was telling the truth..

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's gorgeous and I believe he does have a big cock. The girl had no reason to mention it if it wasn't. And yes I did think he was the gay one. Alex and the gay guy are very hot though. Mmmmmmmmm Eye Candy.

Jessicafawn76

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How can you believe something you have never seen? And coming from a female and knowing how females are they do have reason to exaggerate the truth depending on the situation, maybe to make the other girls they are telling the story to jealous..

phxscorpio

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was watching R.W. Denver last night and noticed one scene where his shirt is off and he had just carried one of the girls into the guest bedroom... Seems as if his jeans where definitely poking out.... Looks long but skinny...

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I, too, thought that Alex was the gay one but I guess he is more the metrosexual. It does look like he is going to be the house slut though.
The blond guy who is gay, is a hottie and reminds me of a couple of my frat bros. I think his name is Davis. One to keep an eye on.

afflictionhottie85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i hope that the girls can play a truth or dare on alex on one of the episodes. i want to see some boy-on-boy action between alex and davis this season. alex is already a hottie so i am just waiting for him to do something wild with a hot guy like davis. :)