Mtv real world guys

johnny224

Superior Member
Media
HES NOT A VIRGIN LOL! I literally message him on Text all the time. He literally likes getting his ass eaten while a girl sucks his dick. I’ll get him to say it again on text and send it to you. He is NOT A VIRGIN.
Lol that’s hot and he sounds bi at least I wonder if the guy he lives with fcks him.
On the live he was getting pissed when someone kept asking if he was circumcised or not and booted them lmaooo

rileymarks

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He doesn’t have kids? He was on live last night with 2 younger guys who live with him that he took in or some shit.

And how does having roommates mean he doesn't have children?

Here are quotes from his survivor bio

If you could have three things on the island what would they be and why? A picture of my kids because I will miss them terribly. A Kindle with lots of books for entertainment. A hammock so I can have somewhere comfortable to sleep.

What's your reason for being on Survivor? My primary motivation for being on the show is to win. A million dollars would be a great way for me to provide a great life for my children that I wouldn't be able to do otherwise.

He has two kids

rileymarks

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm pretty sure they're saying Brad has two kids meaning he's not a virgin which is true.

Dan also has two kids lol. If you got to the start of his instagram his kids are like 90% of his posts, after he went on survivor he pretty much stopped posting about them.

Reactions: Yugoslavia

JonSnow

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
HES NOT A VIRGIN LOL! I literally message him on Text all the time. He literally likes getting his ass eaten while a girl sucks his dick. I’ll get him to say it again on text and send it to you. He is NOT A VIRGIN.

Who eats his ass, another girl or a boy haha

Reactions: Jake69x