Mtv real world guys

Dccguy92

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Completely disagree, but to each, his own
What exactly disappoints you besides him not having hard core sex things? i mean he just started it like 2 months ago. He cant just dump everything all at once. just today he posted a pic of his dick head for free.

Rhinox

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
What exactly disappoints you besides him not having hard core sex things? i mean he just started it like 2 months ago. He cant just dump everything all at once. just today he posted a pic of his dick head for free.
Great. His content is wack. But I didn’t expect much. Again, just my opinion. If he’s doing it for you, keep spending your coin. I usually don’t subscribe to any of these guy’s onlyfans, but curiosity got the best of me, and now that I’ve seen what he’s offering, I’m not interested in continuing in spending my coin.

Reactions: keloni_99

xxxmystery

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Y’all imagine getting double teamed by both Chauncey AND Jeremiah! I’d gladly suffocate in their cocks and cum
I don’t think I can take Chauncey. It’s huge huge. Not sure how Amber takes it, I would just pet it

StealthWalker

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
We need a throwback comeback from Pete from Fresh Meat 2.. same rookie season as Laurel and Cara

Probably young enough to do the main show and is in great shape but has a really good job. Saw on a podcast he would do All Stars if they called

Attachments