Mtv real world guys

sprtsfan0

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Daddy Horacio
He is the hottest guy they’ve put on this show in years. Immediately moves to the Mount Rushmore of sexy guys from The Challenge. Seems like such a genuine, sweet man too. He also looked incredibly handsome after a night sleeping in a tent. Just a perfect specimen.

JohnnyVapid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Feel so bad how they got eliminated. I want him to take out his anger on my hole. And every other emotion he felt
I’ve never liked Olivia, she annoyed me on Love Island. And she’s been pretty annoying on the Challenge too. That being said, I cannot believe what happened to her and how she handled it. And the fact she wanted to continue, feel so bad for her and have nothing but respect for her now. That golf ball coming back and hitting her in the face, Jesus that was horrible.

KingBeeFour

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't believe they purposely wanted Horacio and Olivia out by creating sabotage stations. Such a rigged show. Obviously the producers wanted them eliminated sooner since they had a big chance of winning and they couldn't do it because Horacio is a beast so the best thing for them to get them out was to make sure all the friends gang up on them.