Mtv real world guys

Em Vee

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just because someone has specific content, doesn't mean they're obligated to post it in the thread for everyone. Y'all quick to call someone a "liar" when they say they have specific content, yet be the first ones in their PM's asking for the very content you just said they didn't have. And then y'all wonder why people DON'T post the content they have, SMH.
The thing is that we should all be sharing. If someone doesn’t wanna share then they shouldn’t post that they have something to begin with. I’ve purchased videos or subscribed to of pages and will post what’s on their just to share. Yes iiiiii paid for it but I don’t mind sharing what others ask for. It’s just a friendly thing

shyguyy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The thing is that we should all be sharing. If someone doesn’t wanna share then they shouldn’t post that they have something to begin with. I’ve purchased videos or subscribed to of pages and will post what’s on their just to share. Yes iiiiii paid for it but I don’t mind sharing what others ask for. It’s just a friendly thing
If everyone was sharing instead of calling people disrespectful things, and trying to degrade others for not posting what they have then this would be a totally different conversation.