MTV Real World/Road Rules Challenge

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nehemiah was showing a huge tube and big balls in his speedo in the first episode. I don't know how to get something like that to this site, but he's quite hung.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
M-TV makes some of their shows available to view on line. Check their web site. My cable TV service offers me the option to pause live TV and go frame by frame. This comes in handy when those guys are wearing their squarecut lycra swim suits and we don't want to miss anything!

HotandIrish

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Brad's on this season right?? I think we've established he's got nothing to b ashamed of. But the biggest dick on the show clearly belongs to Beth.

beta131

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do know that Ryan is gay and he's from one of the other Real World's. I think it might be Paris. But hell yeah I watch this show every week to look for the big bulge shots. If you notice this latest week's episode: Adam and Johnny Bananas were both showing very nice bulges. God I can't wait till next week!

sizablenyc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Before he hosted at Elmo restaurant here in NYC, Ryan was on a cheesy reality show about gays in New York and at the same time worked at my Equinox gym on the upper West Side- used to see him all the time, plus in the locker room- quite the gorgeous boy!

Elngyn

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
what about tyler was'nt he supose to be huge ( like so big he couldnt do anything with it ) thats never ben confermed ,denied or anything .