MTV Real World/Road Rules Challenge

wannabiggercock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
honestly i think brad is the one with the huge cock. that guy showed his dick to one of the girls on the first day of him on the real world san francisco. supposedly he was a thick 8 incher and the girl vouched it was BIG.

quail

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
in one of the first few seasons of the gauntlet there was an episode where some guys jumped in a pool in their underwear and were shaking their penis through we boxers out of excitement that someone lost a competition.

Harold81

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Let's talk old(er) school though, who remembers Lateriaan (not sure how to spell it)? THAT was a hot dude. And David from Real World Seattle.......

Hell yeah I remember Laterrian. Durinf their season one of the challenges required them to do syncronized swimming. Laterrian was so huge he could barely stay in the speedos. I remember being shocked that MTV didn't blur it.

A couple of years later, Norman Korpe suggested Laterrian was possibly bi. So much so, he asked Laterrian out on a date and he turned norman down.

BigD_2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hell yeah I remember Laterrian. Durinf their season one of the challenges required them to do syncronized swimming. Laterrian was so huge he could barely stay in the speedos. I remember being shocked that MTV didn't blur it.

A couple of years later, Norman Korpe suggested Laterrian was possibly bi. So much so, he asked Laterrian out on a date and he turned norman down.

HaHa yes, that's what I was remembering also.

Norman, he's the gay one from one of the earilest seasons right?

Talking about huge, supposedly Teck from RW Hawaii was monstrously hung. In the first episode that year he and Ruthie both got naked and jumped in the house's pool; I seem to recall the pixillation over Teck's member was extensive. Which might not necessarily mean anything, maybe just MTV trying to cover their ass.

Harold81

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
HaHa yes, that's what I was remembering also.

Norman, he's the gay one from one of the earilest seasons right?

Talking about huge, supposedly Teck from RW Hawaii was monstrously hung. In the first episode that year he and Ruthie both got naked and jumped in the house's pool; I seem to recall the pixillation over Teck's member was extensive. Which might not necessarily mean anything, maybe just MTV trying to cover their ass.

Yes Norman was the gay guy from the initial New York season.

Wasn't a huge fan of Teck, and never thought much of his blur, however David from Seattle was reportedly Hung, as well as Alton (Las Vegas). I wouldn't mind being stuck in between those two while having Latterian waiting in the wings for me.

And just from a 'gorgeous fuck' standpoint, do you remember 'Yes' from the Semester at Sea version of Road Rules? I thought that man was beautiful.

BigDikkedGuy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes Norman was the gay guy from the initial New York season.

Wasn't a huge fan of Teck, and never thought much of his blur, however David from Seattle was reportedly Hung, as well as Alton (Las Vegas). I wouldn't mind being stuck in between those two while having Latterian waiting in the wings for me.

And just from a 'gorgeous fuck' standpoint, do you remember 'Yes' from the Semester at Sea version of Road Rules? I thought that man was beautiful.

I remember YEs, he was Hawaian or something. He was very very hot, loved him. So I cant remember what show and season was Latterian on?

BigD_2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I remember YEs, he was Hawaian or something. He was very very hot, loved him. So I cant remember what show and season was Latterian on?

Ah yes, I remember Yes (pun intended) - he was a hottie, it's true.

Lateriaan (I think none of us really know how to spell it :smile: but doesn't matter we know who we mean) was originally on a Road Rules show, the same one Theo was on. As for year....yeah, I coudn't tell you either.