MTV Real World/Road Rules Challenge

jesusfarted

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Davis and Ryan are gonna be the two gays of the new season but it looks like crazy Brooke gets in the middle of the good stuff.

CT is so hot, I agree. I wish Coral was still on these. She's my perfect woman! Most of the girls are really hot.

bi69male

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
DAAAAAMN! That third pic of Landon in bed with the hot girl and guy is too much...... Gotta go get a wet wipe for my monitor now!:naughty:

unkutt1

Sexy Member
Media
and as far as hot studs from the current real world/road rules challenge show, I'd have to say that I've got my eye on Isaac, and Mark is pretty hot as well (though he seems kinda like an asshole)

wants2bebigger

Experimental Member
Media
remember sean from the boston cast of the real world. he was on a challenge awhile back and they did figure skating, you could see his peice running down his leg. my god if they WASNT a chubby i'd hate/love to see his boner. (it looked like he leaked alittle too.)

Drew1989

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Watching Invasion of the Champions this evening. When they show the flash backs of when CT was manhandling Johnny Bananas, it looks like he might have been showing a little of his banana bulge. Anyone have a way to get screen grabs? It would be super nice if MTV would leak the uncensored footage of Bananas naked challenge win. He's so hot.