MTV: The Real World DC

swiper007

Experimental Member
Media
This series looks like it is going to be a good one! plus the females are hot. Any thoughts on the show so far?

I'm really nervous on whats going to happen. I'm from that area so I don't want them to do anything too stupid haha

NovaBone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think it's going to be boring. I live in DC and still find it hard to believe that a season of The Real World was taped here. The producers were obviously desperate and have run out of ideas for locations.

I think it's going to be boring. I live in DC and still find it hard to believe that a season of The Real World was taped here. The producers were obviously desperate and have run out of ideas for locations.

That's another reason why I'm so nervous. DC isn't the most boring place when you first arrive, but it gets tiring easily. I won't be the least bit surprised if by the 5th episode, everyone wants to get out of there.

I just looked at the cast and everyone is pretty much beautiful. I read that one bi dudes bio and I know his family won't be proud of his escapades. Power to him.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I first heard they were doing DC, my reaction was "About time!" It's the one place I thought they'd've done years ago.

D

deleted15807

That's another reason why I'm so nervous. DC isn't the most boring place when you first arrive, but it gets tiring easily.

It is what you make it. If they can do Real World Key West, which consists of two main streets and that's it they can do Real World DC.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Attachments

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
he's cute and I didn't expect him to be bisexual...

Well, if I hadn't known about it before I saw the show, I would not have guessed it. Just can't wait to see what his type is through the season.