MTV's ERIC NIES Naked

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Eric Nies has resurrected on VH1's popular Confessions of a Teen Idol. Here's a nude of him from his earlier modeling days circa 1992 when he was a cast member of MTV's first Real World filmed in Manhattan.

IMHO the last sixteen or so years have been very kind to him and he is still strikingly handsome--maybe even better looking than during his extended MTV days.

What do you think?

Attachments

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i saw the show too and thought he still looked nice....wacky, but nice...
I'm glad it wasn't just me. I thought he looked great, and then he opened his mouth, and I almost thought I was watching Gary Busey, minus the violent undertones, on Dr. Drew's celeb rehab. Just the whole "I'm here to help..." thing, and the nutty looks in their eyes. :tongue:

thk8plus4u

Sexy Member
Media
Years ago, i saw that book, but I don't remember that first photo being Eric. The picture of him nude (frontal, and it DOES exist) was different, I believe, and it was easy to recognize his face.
Here, it doesn't look like him. Although I do remember he had a tiny penis
in the nude shot.

inkubus963

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Years ago, i saw that book, but I don't remember that first photo being Eric. The picture of him nude (frontal, and it DOES exist) was different, I believe, and it was easy to recognize his face.
Here, it doesn't look like him. Although I do remember he had a tiny penis
in the nude shot.

Is this it?

Attachments