MTV's ERIC NIES Naked

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
OK, now we're really mixed up LOL

The first pic (walking down the hill) really *is* Eric Nies. The second pic (standing in the water) is his brother John.

Yup, that's the right identification for those two pics.

I remember seeing a pic identified as being of Eric and two of his brothers. They were in a lake/pond and standing in the water up to their pubic regions (however, I seem to recall one of them hanging on another's back). I've never seen it again after the first time, even though I've searched high and low for it since then. :( I wonder if it was also from this book?

Please forgive my ignorance but who is this guy and what's his claim to fame?

Sklar

He was in the first season of The Real World on MTV in 1992. After that he appeared in and hosted many shows on that network. He also made fitness videos and had minor roles in a few movies such as The Brady Bunch Movie. He's now known mostly for his appearances in the various Real World/Road Rules challenge shows on MTV.

Here's his Wikipedia article:

Eric Nies - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

D_Diesel Oyl

Sexy Member
Media
I read a news article about Buff Eric Nies once, said he was obsessed about building up his body, especially his pecs. At one point they were pretty melloned-up. So he does some juice and pumps the fuck out of them, so much that he collapses a vein/artery and has to have some big-time surgery to repair it. I have noticed since then his is pretty leaned out, so I guess no more Mr. Big.

How that he was goin for super large pec meat - always gotta love a freaked out bod!!

FelixM

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a huge crush on him when I was in high school.....I thought he was the sexiest man who ever lived....he looks really bad now on that Confessions of a teen idol show.....he could be hot again if he cut his hair and shaved...

str8up8x6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Eric Nies has resurrected on VH1's popular Confessions of a Teen Idol. Here's a nude of him from his earlier modeling days circa 1992 when he was a cast member of MTV's first Real World filmed in Manhattan.

IMHO the last sixteen or so years have been very kind to him and he is still strikingly handsome--maybe even better looking than during his extended MTV days.

What do you think?

That first pic has been around for a while, it's easy to look good in your teens, I wonder what he looks like now. Any recent pics?

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That first pic has been around for a while, it's easy to look good in your teens, I wonder what he looks like now. Any recent pics?

He's a bit scruffy now, with long hair and a beard. But from what I saw on the Confessions... show, he still has a good body. Apparently he's on a raw food diet and practices martial arts. Here's the link to his Web site, and you can watch a clip from the show at the bottom of the page.

Chi-Force | Live The Seven Disciplines | About Eric Nies

This site says that the years have not been kind to him, but I don't agree. Other than the long hair and beard, I think he looks pretty much the same (and I don't mind the scruffy look.) He's only 3 days younger than me, and I although I'm more clean cut than he is, I never had a body or face like his.
I Love To Watch - NY Daily News

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The guy always made my wee wee tingle.
LOL - Me too! I haven't watched this new "Confessions" show, but from what I've seen, I'm not too crazy for Eric's current Jesus look. You can see the body is still good tho. He'd obviously clean up well. Give him a hair cut & a shave, and he'd be the old Eric again. Not that I'm complaining, mind You. I'd have at him just as he is now in half a heartbeat!

I don't remember that first photo being Eric.
That first pic is defititely Eric. It's the only frontal of him in "Bear Pond" (I have the book).

Is this it?
That's Eric's equally hot brother John. John was pictured extensively in 90's Undergear catalogs. Sigh....

Tiny Penis.
Actually naked in the woods of the Adirondack Mountains on a freezing cold morning (according to interviews with Eric). That'd bring on shrinkage in even the best of us.

Screamie

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here are some scans from his calendars. These are the only shirtless ones, I don’t know why they didn’t do every shot shirtless.

There were some photos he did shirtless with a puppy that I haven’t seen in like decades - I used to love those shots, was wondering if anyone has them.

Attachments

Sunman_Universe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
b&wNies_John_02-vert-horz.jpg

More of John Nies. These men were beautiful back in the day. Wow. :imp: