MTV's 'The Hard Times of RJ Berger'

D_CroakWork

Just Browsing
Media
Yah heard about this but don't expect it to be about some nerdy kid who is outed with a huge dick and goes around fucking anyone he wants. Its meant to tell the story of how he uses his new popularity and attention for the better. I think a lot of cocky hung guys who think their dick size allows them a free pass in life could learn a thing or two about modesty from this show.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Yah heard about this but don't expect it to be about some nerdy kid who is outed with a huge dick and goes around fucking anyone he wants. Its meant to tell the story of how he uses his new popularity and attention for the better. I think a lot of cocky hung guys who think their dick size allows them a free pass in life could learn a thing or two about modesty from this show.

how, it would appear (and I havn't seen the show but based on your commentary) that having a large penis gave this kid popularity and power so it would seem to do just the opposite, show that a big dick is all you need

D_CroakWork

Just Browsing
Media
Yes but I'm saying that the big dick is an afterthought to this storyline, though. The show could have very well been about a kid who wins millions of dollars and becomes popular or a kid who becomes an overnight rock star and becomes popular or a kid who finds out he has magical powers in a sci-fi sense and becomes popular etc etc. and uses his gift to do good. It just so happens the gift in this show is a huge penis size, but I don't think at all that the point is to say "A big dick is all you need in life to get ahead." The guy's big dick in this show is symbolic of using whatever type of gift life gives us to make the world a better place.

And let's be honest......A lot of the members on this site are probably losers who'd really really have nothing going for them if they couldn't gloat about their dick size so don't go telling me that a big dick gives you a free pass to success in life LOL

Just playin' devil's advocate and trying to broaden people's minds here!

Last edited:

xero

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks for the info, xero. I was a bit disappointed in "Hung", but didn't miss an episode, so I can see myself watching RJ Berger's hard times. The basic idea behind the show is right up my alley.

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah I'm with you on that one. HUNG wasn't that great, hopefully on season 2 they will pick up and make it more interesting. It's HBO, which has been know for nudity in the past, don't know why they can't give a little something something.

I think this MTV show is going to be hit.

Thanks for the info, xero. I was a bit disappointed in "Hung", but didn't miss an episode, so I can see myself watching RJ Berger's hard times. The basic idea behind the show is right up my alley.

chillWEguy81

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just watched the first episode on MTV's website. Not all that bad. It has a lot of cheeky and slapstick humor, which I think fits well because the show does have a happy-go-lucky vibe to it. I also liked it because it showed that guys who are hung can be all types, which in the case of RJ a nerdy but good natured white teenager. I also saw some of my teenage self in RJ since I was somewhat of a social outcast. If only I had the break RJ did, who knows how my high school days would have turned out.