MTV's The hard times of RJ BURGER

CarolinaLiar

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I knew a nerdy, nerdy guy with a God dick in high school. Played the tuba in the high school band.

I saw a picture of him in the local paper a few years ago. He was getting ready to get married to this really beautiful woman. (And that beyotch was beaming. She had a glow.)

I was thinking...":mischievous:You lucky beyotch--I know what you are glowing about, gurlfriend.:mischievous:" :smile:

haha damn straight

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually, that kid is sort of cute. He's awkward and dorky, but he's a little cute.

Hey blkbro, I too am looking forward to this show. It has an interesting premise, but I'm skeptical that it will last. I guess I should watch the first episode before I judge it right?

Oh, and I think the lead is very cute ... kinda geeky-hot, if you know what I mean.

Thanks blkbro ... I always enjoy your posts. :)

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're welcome Brick!

Hey blkbro, I too am looking forward to this show. It has an interesting premise, but I'm skeptical that it will last. I guess I should watch the first episode before I judge it right?

Oh, and I think the lead is very cute ... kinda geeky-hot, if you know what I mean.

Thanks blkbro ... I always enjoy your posts. :)

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I don't know about that. My high school, the ken dolls had donkey weeniers. LOL.

When we were in high school we both went out for the basketball team (me because both of my older brothers had played on back-to-back-to-back state championship teams). Why Bill went out I don't know. As freshmen we were both about 6'3". I weighed about 175 he weighed about 115. His chest was concave and his arms looked like Janice Dickensons' do now. However those were not the first thing that you noticed about him. When he pulled off his jock a cut 9" thick ass thing fell out. You know, the kind that makes a sound as it comes into contact with gravity...."whhhooooosh". He honestly seemed to have no idea what he had there. And it was a flopper when he walked to the showers so that means it was a grower. He did end up as a trainer all 4 years, taped a million ankles and picked up a zillion towels. When we were juniors he was my roommate at the Tulsa Hale Tournament of Champions. He was probably up to about 125 pounds by then. Nothing happened except we did watch a lot of tv wearing very loose fitting towels. When we ordered our class rings that year, his hands were huge but his fingers so thin that he had to order one of the girls class rings.

At our 10 year reunion I saw this stunning woman near the bar. A sheer natural beauty. And then her guy came up to her and they started walking across the ballroom. I realized they were headed to the table where a bunch of us has been jocks were sitting. There was something familiar about him but I didnt know what. He was about 6'5" and 240, wavy hair, 34" waist, Joan Crawford shoulders. I knew I could take that bitch he was with in a fair fight and start crawling up him. When he hollared out "Slick!" (HS nickname), Slowly it occurred to me that this was Bill. You know where my eyes went real fast. I stood up and we hugged and he whispered (Yep, it's still there!). We had a great time talking about high school and old friends. As is usually the case, his wife was bored to death. We still exchange Christmas cards and when I have been to LA to see Texas play in the Rose Bowl I have visited them. They now have sons that are the age that Bill and i were when we were in high shcool.

So that is the story of how I saw our schools biggest nerds gigantic dick. I know that there could be more to it, but actually I kind of like the way it all turned out. Except for the last Rose Bowl.

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Until they really show the dick, I won't be interested, because watching a show that constantly talking about dick but obviously there's nothing to show is kinda frustrating... :(

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I had time to waste during a layover I watched a couple episodes online; not bad. Somewhere I think the conceptual inspiration for this show was lpsg's own Jonah Falcon. Here is the link for anyone who wants to view entire episodes: The Hard Times of RJ Berger | Full Episodes, Photos, Episode Synopsis and Recaps | MTV

When you watch it, remember this show is keeping with all things that are utterly infuriating about American television, including all talk but no skin and dumb innuendo and double entendre jokes. The cast is out of stereotypical sit-com 100 with the central character a scrawny, myopic, curly-haired dweeb who's best friend is a fat kid right out of the movie Meatballs. If that's going back a generation, there is also a plain-Jane classmate who's root go all the way back to the early 1960s character from Dobie Gillis, Zelda Gilroy (at least before she proclaimed her lesbianism and ventured into liberal California politics.)

Some things are more contemporary within the walls of Reseda High School where The Hard Times of RJ Berger was filmed. For one everyone seems to walk, talk and socialize in mysteriously racial and gender-balanced precision. I'm also left wondering what the California high school graduation rate must be at age 18 since many students in the show look as if they flunked five or six grades. It's tough to be a 27 year-old junior.

Beyond having an indeterminately large dong (pick any number between 10" and two feet) RJ Berger has to live with parents that seem as if they spend a lot of time swinging at lifestyles conventions and hitting the conversation pool at Hedonism II in Jamaica or the Caliente nudist resort in Land o' Lakes, Florida. I wonder what Ozzie Nelson and Ward Cleaver would think?

Aw, just have a look folks. :smile: