Much better sex

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_andyo, Jan 22, 2008.

1. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

I have notice that when my gf and I have sex after we are mad at each other is more pleasurable! We have passionate sex ( well, always actually ) but even more when we fight a few minutes before!

I guess it is a way to say I am sorry. And its resolved with sex, kisses, hugs, and pleasure!

Then at the end after 20 or 50 minutes depending how long we took, we smile at each other hugging and falling asleep. Or go at it again!

2. D_Tintagel_Demondong

Angry sex is the most intense. It's not "making love." It's raw and powerful and, in my opinion, very cathartic.

3. D_Landrocke DeLonguepiece III

Emotions bet stirred up and well as visceral responses. So you are already getting a head start on many of the sexual responses we all have. As long as the fights do not become abusive and you can both deal properly with the emotions, don't worry about it. Just enjoy.

4. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I like my sex raw, powerful, intense and primitive so I usually have a really good time having angry sex.

5. thoreau

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I only had angry make-up sex once with an ex-girlfriend. Now, I've had great sex and livid fights with all my past relationships. But, while this particular tryst was going on it stuck me as bizarre being as it was my first and thus far, only time and I have a tendency to over-analyze things sometimes.

Because, if you think about it logically it appears counter intuitive. Doesn't it? Being so angry and irate at someone doesn't usually lend itself to sex. (AGGGH!!! I'm so angry at you right now! OK. Let's fuck!"

Any other scenario and it is strange you know what I mean? If I argue with some asshole on the subway, afterwards I don't want to rip his/her clothes off, I more than likely want to smack them upside the head.

Anyway, that my thought on hot angry fight sex.

6. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    Actually, not so much for me. If she pisses me off and I am angry I want nothing to do with her. many women have tried the whole fight/angry/make-up sex and my thought is "You were an ass hole and you think you should be rewarded with amazing sex? I think not." Nope. I need for both of us to be in a good, happy mood to start off with.

7. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

Unrestricted agreement from my side, it completely covers with my own experience. I guess any intense emotion except a heartburn increases the intensity of sex, be it anger or yearning. Just beware that your partner won't get a sudden surge of Basic Instinct and reach for an ice pick in his or her anger.

8. cklover

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've loved angry sex, fighting sex, makeup sex, scary, risky sex in a car, ...folks, we all know, elevated emotions due to unusual circumstances get us WAYYYYYY hot!:wink:

9. the_reverend

Gold Member

i think any really intense emotional experience fueling sex makes it better. my ex and i used to have a lot of fights and our angry sex was truly spectacular...but then so was our occasional "very sad goodbye sex" if we thought we were breaking up (which happened every couple of weeks or so...and then the sex and the connection we shared would be so intense that we'd decide to stay together, lol) and our "i'm so freaking in love with you i can't stand it" sex.

i think it all comes from having that emotional context to it. where it's not just about "i'm horny and you happen to be around" or "well, i guess we probably should" kind of sex. it's driven and the people involved are invested in the experience.

just my two cents.

EDIT: or what cklover said. brevity, as the bard said, is the sould of wit. ;)

10. Principessa

Gold Member

Yup, that sounds about right.

It's also more primal and erotic. :kiss:

Hmm, you may change your mind if you meet the right woman. :wink:

11. Skull Mason

Gold Member

Albums:
    thats the best way to knock boots! Get mad at each other first!

12. B_superlarge

B_superlarge New Member

Yes, sex after an argument does somehow seem better. However, after it became obvious a gf (ex) was an argumentitive type person I grew to resent it so much that I came to not want to have sex with her at all, makeup or not. I sometimes think road rage may be a good warning sign that a person is argumentative, as she had it bad. She would constantly raise hell about some driver doing this or some driver not doing that, even though she was not all that good a driver herself.

13. Ed69

Gold Member

I'm the same way.Once you've got my hackles up sex is the last thing on my mind!

14. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree with goodwood, Ed69, superlarge and thoreau. If I argue with a girl I don't want to be close right after that. I'm not a fan of emotional roller coasters. I can't change my mood that quickly.

15. Principessa

Gold Member

Oh come on Jovial, everyone knows that all men are always ready for sex and can get an erection in an instant. :lmao: :biggrin1: j/k :tongue:

16. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Make up sex is always the best. Your both fired up with rage, love, adrenaline. makes for some wild times

17. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

I was thinking it like this: we are both mad, then we kinda forget what happen .... then go from there... not like figthing and say lets fuck..

Then again is much better. When I have sex 1 out of 5 times goes to record books lol.

Draft saved Draft deleted