Much harder than usual

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by 7andahalfby6, Apr 10, 2008.

1. 7andahalfby6

7andahalfby6 New Member

I am really not complaining about this, but have noticed over the past few weeks how much harder my cock is getting, almost like steel, I have no idea why, can your diet or anything make a difference, I hope it continues.

2. cocktoberfest

cocktoberfest New Member

i get rock hard and noticeably bigger after a series of hard workouts. I've been working up to five mile runs from the usual 3.5 miles. i've been horny as hell, my dick is super-sensitive and my hardons and cumshots are big and hard. love it.

3. antonio

antonio Member

Well yes diet and physical condition undoubtedly affect how turgid the erection is.

The bottom line is more blood flow has to be occuring into the penis.

If this happens from diet/exercise, there will be a natural dilation of the arteries to make this so.

If this happens from herbs, then something is working in your favor to block the degradative action of phosphodiesterase type 5 on cyclic GMP in the smooth muscle cells lining the blood vessels.

Thank heavens for wikipedia and copy & paste. :)

4. RubberHarley

RubberHarley Member

Albums:
    I notice my dick getting harder after workouts. Must get the blood pumping into all the chambers within the dick or something. Of course, having your wife's hands all over your dick doesn't hurt either.....

Draft saved Draft deleted