Much kneaded relief

sartorius

Experimental Member
Media
I regularly go to a massage therapist, Laura to relieve everyday aches and pains. During one session, she asked if I knew anyone who might be interested in a massage. I mentioned my friend Ted and she said why dont you ask him if he is interested. I agreed and said I would let her know,
I spoke with Ted and he expressed interest so we made an appointment to go on the same day. we arrived for our appointment and I introduced him to Laura who suggested we both go into the room. She told Ted to undress and lay on the table and she left the room. I sat in the chair and Ted disrobed into just his underwear. I couldn't help to notice the bulge of his cock. He sat at the edge of the table and then Laura entered the room. I noticed Laura checking out his bulge and she beckoned him to lie prone on the table and began to massage his back.
We chatted a bit while she massage his back and legs. She then asked him to turn over. He did and we both noticed that he had an almost full hard on filling his underwear. Laura commented on this saying "I see someone is enjoying their massage". I had never seen Ted such as he was now but had always wondered about his cock size as I was bi curious. My own cock was stirring in my pants as I watched the scene in front of me. Laura commented on my attention saying "It appears you are curious about what lies within too". She suggested that I undress as well. I removed my clothes to my underwear revealing a mostly erect cock outlined within. "I see someone else is enjoying the massage vicariously" Laura said as I blushed.
I continued to watch as Laura massaged his legs and then she stated "I've just got to see this" and lowered his underwear. We both gasped as Ted's big erect cock popped out into view. Laura wasted no time in wrapping her hand around his thickness and slowly stroking his shaft. Ted moans as she glided her hand up and down his cock and I began to rub my cock thru my underwear watching this scene. Laura motioned me to take my underwear off so I did revealing my erect cock. I began to stroke my cock as I watched her stroking his shaft and balls. Ted was watching alternatively both of us. Laura then beckoned me forward and suggest that I take a hold of his long cock. I hesitantly did but as I wrapped my hand around his thickness, his cock throbbed. I began to stroke his cock as Laura watched. She began to disrobe and soon we were all undressed. Her large tits she caressed with one hand and with her other she played with her wet pussy. I continued to stroke teds cock and stroke my own cock.
As I stroked his cock, Laura bent forward and began to lick his cock around the ridge of his head. She worked his head into her mouth and began to take in his shaft as I stroked the lower half. Ted by now was moaning his cock leaking precum. Laura nodded towards me and I bent forward and we both tongued his cockhead tasting the flowing pre-cum. We ran our tongues down his shaft to his balls and worked them in our mouths and back up the shaft. Laura took his cock deep into her mouth and then I took his cock almost as deep. I stroked my cock as we continued in this fashion until Laura broke away and straddled teds face with her pussy. She watched as I worked teds cock in and out of my mouth as she came. I let his cock plop out of my mouth and began to work on her tits climbing atop the table and rubbing the shafts of our cocks together. I lowered my mouth to her pussy and shared eating her pussy with ted until she shuddered in orgasm.
Laura climbed off and we changed positions. Ted and I straddled her as she kneeled stroking our cocks and alternately licking and sucking our shafts into her mouth. She rubbed our cocks together and also took as much of both of our cocks into her mouth as she could. Our cocks were leaking cum by now and as she mounted Ted reverse cowboy style, I settled in licking her clit as she rode his cock. Licking her clit I moved lower and licjed the exposed shaft and balls. Laura moaned in orgasm and I stood up and began to fuck her mouth as she rode his cock.I then Placed my throbbing shaft at her pussy and slide slowly into her along with Teds cock. She moaned loudly as both our cocks penetrated her deeply. I felt my cock throb as I felt her warm pussy and ted's shaft glide against me. Laura climaxed several times until we disengaged. She was once again working Teds cock in and out of her mouth as I stood aside Ted and he sucked my cock. After awhile I laid down and spread my legs as Laura held his cock head against my ass. Stroking my cock, I felt his large head slide into me and felt the shaft penetrate my insides. My cock throbbed as he slowly increased his tempo sliding in and out. We then changed positions and I slid my cock into lauras tight ass as ted fucked my ass. Moaning in pleasure, laura climaxed strongly as I shot my cum deep inside of her ass. I then felt teds cock throb as he pulled out and came all over our faces and mouths. We collapsed in a heap until we were able to recover and parted satisfied customers.