Multi orgasm

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by mexdude, Feb 2, 2011.

1. mexdude

mexdude New Member

Albums:
    I tried this a couple times, and yea it did worked, but i felt its not healthy to do it much, what i did to get 5-8 orgasms, its just to squeeze the tip of my penis when i felt i was going to cum, but i felt like the urethra was under too much pressure, and somehow the cum just went inside again, in only did it a cople times, and i havent tried again, i wonder if other guys ever tried this

2. D_tyrshxt

D_tyrshxt New Member

I never tried that, but I have been experimenting with multi orgasms and its a hit or miss. What I do is edge for a while, then I bring myself almost to the ponr, when I am about blow, I let go and squeeze my pc muscle tight. I have the orgasm and I'm still semi hard, then I bring myself to the ponr again and blow a huge load. Let me tell you, when I blow I feel lots of pressure in my pc muscle and I shoot all over the place. I have to say, its probably close to the best orgasms I ever had and I am dead tired when I am done.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice