Multi-orgasm

jmn5

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was not so sure that it was possible until I saw a vid on xtube. I contacted the guy and he walked me through the technique and I had my first 6 multi orgasm response. It was actually pretty simple advice so I'll share:

1. Stimulate yourself slowly until you begin to feel the orgasm build deep inside

2. Remember that feeling and continue to stimulate until you are about to cum

3. Stop and do not touch yourself and relax totally

4. You will have your first orgasm and cum but still be ready to repeat step 1

Using this technique I was able to cum 6 times in one session (not too long either) and the last was incredible.

Good luck!

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's a little bit more complicated than that. But, yeah...it's possible.

I was actually pretty good at it in my 20s. Last time it happened was about two years ago and shocked both me and the guy I was with.

Jonathan2/11

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ya I tried doing that but I could only do 3 cuz I just could not hold back any more I dont know how u did it but I'm gonna try again

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I was not so sure that it was possible until I saw a vid on xtube. I contacted the guy and he walked me through the technique and I had my first 6 multi orgasm response. It was actually pretty simple advice so I'll share:

1. Stimulate yourself slowly until you begin to feel the orgasm build deep inside

2. Remember that feeling and continue to stimulate until you are about to cum

3. Stop and do not touch yourself and relax totally

4. You will have your first orgasm and cum but still be ready to repeat step 1

Using this technique I was able to cum 6 times in one session (not too long either) and the last was incredible.

Good luck!

I think you need to define some of the terms you are using. Why?
Most Eastern philosophies and Americans who reference them, as well as many men and women and (mostly female) websites that think they are doing a good service, consider a male multiple orgasm as an orgasm without an ejaculation. IOW, stage 1 (emission) of the male orgasm but not stage 2 (ejaculation). The point is to repeat and eventually learn to stay in stage 1 without cresting over into stage 2. It is reported that a man will obtain "higher states" as well as full body orgasms by using this technique. However, in reality, this is simply edging. Unless you ejaculate, you are robbing yourself of half your orgasm :mad: and frustrating the shit out of yourself!

Now, if you edge a bit too far but, as you say, you relax, in addition to your internal orgasmic contractions you actually feel the first few ejaculatory contractions as your cock begins to contract as well, upon the third or 4th cock contraction, you begin to shoot semen. Is this what you mean when you say you cum in #4? If so, then yes you are but because you are greatly relaxed and have not had a full on total ejaculation, your refractory period does not kick in. In reality, you really have not released the endorphins that are produced with a full on ejaculation that start the chemical process that causes the refractory period. So, you can maintain your erection and do it again, in theory, indefinately.

Problem is, for some men, without a full on ejaculatory orgasm they don't feel total fulfillment. I can do that maybe 1 or 2 times and then boom, my frustration level and need to ejaculate big time takes over. A man is biologically wired to ejaculate.

There are documented cases of men that have **true** multiple orgasms where they have full on, no relaxation, average number of spurts, ejaculations with each and every orgasm without loosing their erection. See True Male Multiorgasmic Response -- Study Overview with a documented case of such a man and according to a book, The Science of Orgasm, there are other documented studies that prove men can indeed have full on ejaculatory orgasms and not have to hold back. These are true male multiple orgasms.

IMO, if you have to relax or change your thoughts, or in any other way slow down or stop the natural need to ejaculate with orgasm, you are only cheating yourself of pleasure and are not experiencing a true male multiple orgasm. Not that there is anything wrong with that! Edging is good too and it will eventually produce a stronger, more voluminous ejaculation but it really is not a multiple unless you go all the way, stay hard, and then go all the way again. Ask any woman if she is holding back and I'll bet she says no.
Namaste
:smile:

Last edited:

jmn5

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Most Eastern philosophies and Americans who reference them, as well as many men and women and (mostly female) websites that think they are doing a good service, consider a male multiple orgasm as an orgasm without an ejaculation. IOW, stage 1 (emission) of the male orgasm but not stage 2 (ejaculation). The point is to repeat and eventually learn to stay in stage 1 without cresting over into stage 2. It is reported that a man will obtain "higher states" as well as full body orgasms by using this technique. However, in reality, this is simply edging. Unless you ejaculate, you are robbing yourself of half your orgasm :mad: and frustrating the shit out of yourself!

Now, if you edge a bit too far but, as you say, you relax, in addition to your internal orgasmic contractions you actually feel the first few ejaculatory contractions as your cock begins to contract as well, upon the third or 4th cock contraction, you begin to shoot semen. Is this what you mean when you say you cum in #4? If so, then yes you are but because you are greatly relaxed and have not had a full on total ejaculation, your refractory period does not kick in. In reality, you really have not released the endorphins that are produced with a full on ejaculation that start the chemical process that causes the refractory period. So, you can maintain your erection and do it again, in theory, indefinately.

Problem is, for some men, without a full on ejaculatory orgasm they don't feel total fulfillment. I can do that maybe 1 or 2 times and then boom, my frustration level and need to ejaculate big time takes over. A man is biologically wired to ejaculate.

There are documented cases of men that have **true** multiple orgasms where they have full on, no relaxation, average number of spurts, ejaculations with each and every orgasm without loosing their erection. See True Male Multiorgasmic Response -- Study Overview with a documented case of such a man and according to a book, The Science of Orgasm, there are other documented studies that prove men can indeed have full on ejaculatory orgasms and not have to hold back. These are true male multiple orgasms.

IMO, if you have to relax or change your thoughts, or in any other way slow down or stop the natural need to ejaculate with orgasm, you are only cheating yourself of pleasure and are not experiencing a true male multiple orgasm. Not that there is anything wrong with that! Edging is good too and it will eventually produce a stronger, more voluminous ejaculation but it really is not a multiple unless you go all the way, stay hard, and then go all the way again. Ask any woman if she is holding back and I'll bet she says no.
Namaste

Good points. I was hard throughout not changing my thoughts and experiencing both orgasm and mild ejaculation response.

Reactions: Addicted2edging

jmn5

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't like anything mild. :smile:

Funny thing is was that the orgasm became stronger each time. Ejaculation and orgasm have little to do with each other since they are separate responses. But I have to agree... :)

ax86

Just Browsing
Media
i do that a lot in almost any circumstance... feels good, looks good, and makes a big ole mess ;)

Max

Sexy Member
Media
I'm not quite sure of the definitions here. It might be one thing for a man to have a series of orgasms very close to each other, perhaps by holding back on ejaculation somehow until the last one. I've never properly experienced that, mainly because I find it impossible to hold back.

But to have a series of full orgasms with ejaculation with the same erection is certainly possible. It was very common for me as a young guy to need two full orgasms, separated by 20 or 30 minutes maybe, before I was satisfied, and sometimes more than two, and without losing my erection. I don't think this is as unusual as people might think. I still on occasion get these very persistent hard-ons.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I have found that it's more psychological than anything. At first I had to learn to convince myself that I hadn't really just climaxed and so I could stay hard and go again. Once I had that down, I changed my thinking to believe that it is possible for a guy to have multiple orgasms.

For definition's sake, I mean full-on shooting, spurting orgasms. I have never had six, but I regularly have two in a row and sometimes three. They usually happen within three or four minutes of each other. Once I had a triple that hit me within the same minute. It left me a gibbering (but very happy) wreck. :)

Reactions: lapdog2001

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I'm not quite sure of the definitions here. It might be one thing for a man to have a series of orgasms very close to each other, perhaps by holding back on ejaculation somehow until the last one. I've never properly experienced that, mainly because I find it impossible to hold back.

But to have a series of full orgasms with ejaculation with the same erection is certainly possible. It was very common for me as a young guy to need two full orgasms, separated by 20 or 30 minutes maybe, before I was satisfied, and sometimes more than two, and without losing my erection. I don't think this is as unusual as people might think. I still on occasion get these very persistent hard-ons.

"Back in the day" when I had wet dreams, I *always* had to JO to another fast ejaculation immediately and rarely even another. These were true multiples but is is a lot easier to have them when you are "young, dumb, and full of cum."
:biggrin1:

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Funny thing is was that the orgasm became stronger each time. Ejaculation and orgasm have little to do with each other since they are separate responses. But I have to agree... :)

Yes, the orgasm becomes stronger. Although our orgasm and our ejaculation are indeed seperate, the orgasm crests over into the ejaculation that has a separate orgasm feel to itself. Agree?

I think you will.

PLUS, our ejaculations not only have their own separate feeling orgasm but a fantastic release AND the feeling of all the fluid pumping out. Add to that those last few contractions that produce a thicker semen that also have their own feeling. Don't you just love being a man!! :smile:

However, I disagree that one has nothing to do with the other. Indeed, the stronger my pre-ejaculation orgasm, the more powerful my ejaculation orgasm and my ejaculation itself.

Is your pre-ejaculatory orgasm a tingling sensation or a throbbing or a pumping feeling? I find that if it is more tingling like having to piss real bad, that my ejaculation is not nearly as strong as when I have the deep pumping internal orgasm.

Robert53

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Wow! not only intelligent, but a good looking stud to boot! 15shooter it tops!

Namaste

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
thing with me is....every time I have a non ejaculatory orgasm, the next one after that increases in pleasure....I can make it to about 4 or 5 and I can't stand it any longer and I have to cum.....and when I do, my eyes roll back, my body quakes, and I end up waking the neighbours with my screams of pleasure lol

Dashel123

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've done both, but a true multi is far better in my experience.

As to how to do them, no idea, as far as I can tell it could be faulty wiring.

After orgasm + ejaculation I sometimes don't come down off the high properly, you know that wonderful point just as you start to ejaculate.

Hard to describe, I've hit the high, it starts to fade then comes back full force, fades a little, comes back again. I can only do 4-5 orgasms like this as the pressure(tension?) keeps building and after 5 its just painful.

I'm still shooting through these orgasms, I normally only shoot 4-5 shots.
A 4 multi lasts about 12-15 seconds for me and I tend to shoot about 10 times and dribble for the rest of it.

Scott14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
IMO, if there aren't rhythmic contractions, it ain't an orgasm. Maybe I'll get myself real close and and everything will tense up and feel great, but if that feeling fades before going into the rhythmic contractions (which means I'm ejaculating), then I don't consider it an orgasm.

That being said, in my early teens I did successfully keep jacking after my orgasm and eventually reach another orgasm and ejaculation on the same erection. But I did it just to see if I could. I remember it never felt all that great. Since that time I honestly have had no desire to cum twice. Too much work, on a WAY to sensitive penis!

B_DEATHbyCARROT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
IMO, if there aren't rhythmic contractions, it ain't an orgasm. Maybe I'll get myself real close and and everything will tense up and feel great, but if that feeling fades before going into the rhythmic contractions (which means I'm ejaculating), then I don't consider it an orgasm.

That being said, in my early teens I did successfully keep jacking after my orgasm and eventually reach another orgasm and ejaculation on the same erection. But I did it just to see if I could. I remember it never felt all that great. Since that time I honestly have had no desire to cum twice. Too much work, on a WAY to sensitive penis!

See I think if there is sperm shooting out then it's an orgasm. It is a different kind, but still...

I use that technique sometimes too so I can keep goin...

Dashel123

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Maybe I didnt say it right, but I am having the contractions