Multi-orgasm

DonJuanDeShenzhen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
thing with me is....every time I have a non ejaculatory orgasm, the next one after that increases in pleasure....I can make it to about 4 or 5 and I can't stand it any longer and I have to cum.....and when I do, my eyes roll back, my body quakes, and I end up waking the neighbours with my screams of pleasure lol

Yea, absolutely. That's also what I experienced. It's like each non ejaculatory orgasm stacks on top of the last one, until you just can't hold it back anymore.

My record was 8 orgasms (3 with like a one-spurt ejaculate) and then the 9th final blast. To date this was the most intense orgasm I have ever experienced.

Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
stage 1 (emission) of the male orgasm but not stage 2 (ejaculation). The point is to repeat and eventually learn to stay in stage 1 without cresting over into stage 2. It is reported that a man will obtain "higher states" as well as full body orgasms by using this technique. However, in reality, this is simply edging. Unless you ejaculate, you are robbing yourself of half your orgasm :mad: and frustrating the shit out of yourself!
Now, if you edge a bit too far but, as you say, you relax, in addition to your internal orgasmic contractions you actually feel the first few ejaculatory contractions as your cock begins to contract as well, upon the third or 4th cock contraction, you begin to shoot semen. Is this what you mean when you say you cum in #4? If so, then yes you are but because you are greatly relaxed and have not had a full on total ejaculation, your refractory period does not kick in. In reality, you really have not released the endorphins that are produced with a full on ejaculation that start the chemical process that causes the refractory period. So, you can maintain your erection and do it again, in theory, indefinately.
Problem is, for some men, without a full on ejaculatory orgasm they don't feel total fulfillment. I can do that maybe 1 or 2 times and then boom, my frustration level and need to ejaculate big time takes over. A man is biologically wired to ejaculate.
IMO, if you have to relax or change your thoughts, or in any other way slow down or stop the natural need to ejaculate with orgasm, you are only cheating yourself of pleasure and are not experiencing a true male multiple orgasm. Not that there is anything wrong with that! Edging is good too and it will eventually produce a stronger, more voluminous ejaculation but it really is not a multiple unless you go all the way, stay hard, and then go all the way again.
repeating many hours or days totally unsatisfying partial ejaculations without any orgasm and without real fun at all . my record is at 63 totally unsatisfying partial ejaculations in many edging sessions over 3 days in a row. when the totally naked masculine body is started to practice this ritual it knows it will get no real fun and no orgasmic relief in the end . although knowing this , the male body gets addicted to this weird practice.

nate9696

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Is this the practice of ejaculation without the contractions?? I have many vids where I drag my ejaculatory phase for over 8 min b4 I have the "final spurt" I can post vid if anyone wants 2c?

Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is this the practice of ejaculation without the contractions?? I have many vids where I drag my ejaculatory phase for over 8 min b4 I have the "final spurt" I can post vid if anyone wants 2c?
with much practice and learning iron will and athletic discipline over years , you can practice ejaculations without orgasmic relief over many hours or days. the most difficult aspect of edging is avoiding ejaculation.
Towards The Edge (1)

Reactions: pants73

Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
consider a male multiple orgasm as an orgasm without an ejaculation. stage 1 (emission) of the male orgasm but not stage 2 (ejaculation). The point is to repeat and eventually learn to stay in stage 1 without cresting over into stage 2. It is reported that a man will obtain "higher states" as well as full body orgasms by using this technique. in reality, this is simply edging. Unless you ejaculate, you are robbing yourself of half your orgasm and frustrating the shit out of yourself!
Now, if you edge a bit too far but, as you say, you relax, in addition to your internal orgasmic contractions you actually feel the first few ejaculatory contractions as your cock begins to contract as well, upon the third or 4th cock contraction, you begin to shoot semen. ... because you are greatly relaxed and have not had a full on total ejaculation, your refractory period does not kick in. In reality, you really have not released the endorphins that are produced with a full on ejaculation that start the chemical process that causes the refractory period. So, you can maintain your erection and do it again, in theory, indefinately.
Problem is, for some men, without a full on ejaculatory orgasm they don't feel total fulfillment. I can do that maybe 1 or 2 times and then boom, my frustration level and need to ejaculate big time takes over. A man is biologically wired to ejaculate.
There are documented cases of men that have **true** multiple orgasms where they have full on, no relaxation, average number of spurts, ejaculations with each and every orgasm without loosing their erection. See True Male Multiorgasmic Response -- Study Overview with a documented case of such a man and according to a book, The Science of Orgasm, there are other documented studies that prove men can indeed have full on ejaculatory orgasms and not have to hold back. These are true male multiple orgasms.
if you have to relax or change your thoughts, or in any other way slow down or stop the natural need to ejaculate with orgasm, you are only cheating yourself of pleasure and are not experiencing a true male multiple orgasm. Not that there is anything wrong with that! Edging is good too and it will eventually produce a stronger, more voluminous ejaculation but it really is not a multiple unless you go all the way, stay hard, and then go all the way again.
without a full on ejaculatory orgasm they don't feel total fulfillment. I can do that maybe 1 or 2 times and then boom, my frustration level and need to ejaculate big time takes over. A man is biologically wired to ejaculate.
it is very difficult to to stopp sperm flow and avoid ejaculation , when the prostate has just opened to sperm ejaculation, but it is only some milliseconds before ponr and sperm contration . each partial totally unsatifying ejaculation the male body is frustrated by extreme sperm pressure and extreme urge to ejaculate a full sperm load , which is forced to stopp . each sperm flow stopp the body of a human male gets deeper and deeper into edging addiction.