multi-orgasmic man here with pix, etc

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by LuvGun, Feb 9, 2008.

1. LuvGun

LuvGun New Member

Albums:
    i was just curious to know if any other men on this site are multi-orgasmic. it seems to be a very unusual thing in a man and so i was surfing the net and found this site but have yet to find this trait in any other man other than myself. i am currently 41 years old and this started happening to me around the age of 30. the older i get the more it occurs too. when i masturbate it happens once for every 4 times or so that i cum. when having sex its less. i will have a normal orgasm like any other man except that my orgasm will last for about 20-30 seconds or so with 5-6 ropes with above average amounts of semen and then after about another 20 seconds of no more orgasms or ejaculate i will have another orgasm that usually lasts 5-10 seconds with 2-3 more ropes and ejaculate a smaller amount of semen. i have had women tell me that they have never seen a man do this before. someday i will get this on film and share it here.

please rate my pic below and the 3 in my gallery as well.

Attached Files:

2. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

was multi-orgasmic just a while back while I was on that program of Kegel exercises I picked up from the book with the same title ...

3. D_Portelay Porquesword

I have had as many as 3 back to back. Even when I jack off and if the mood is right, proper motivation I can cum more than once back to back. I have been able to do this all my life.

To quote a Madonna lyric : "I prefer this mystery it cancels out my misery."

Enjoy the gift!!

4. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

i had multi-orgasms when i was younger 2-3 times. but more often than not i would cum in 5-10 minutes, and not lose my hard on, i would keep on ramming my cock, and after 20 -25 minutes, cum again. that time between orgasms is usually when my lady(s) would cum. this was the manner my GF(now wife) had her 1st orgasm. she said that night was special and was surprised by my cock size, and the fact it stayed hard after i came, and pushed her to her orgasm.

5. LuvGun

LuvGun New Member

Albums:
    well i can cum back to back as far apart as an hour or more and not loose my erection. but that is not what i am mean by multi-orgasmic. what i mean by multi-orgasmic is the ability to have two seperate and distinct orgasms complete with ropes and ejaculation within a minute or less of each other similar to a multi-orgasmic woman. thats what happens to me.

6. big_all_over

big_all_over New Member

I can sometimes orgasm, and keep going without going soft, but I don't have extended, extra long orgasms when that happens. 6 or more orgasms in a night isn't terribly unusual.

7. headbang8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Occasionally.

8. hotbtminla

Gold Member

Albums:
    Most of the time I'm one and done. Fortunately I can hold off for quite a while before I shoot. I've been with guys who could manage multiple orgasms (one guy in particular came 4 times in an hour), so with those circumstances I would get them off several times while we built me up to a gusher at the end.

Every once in a blue moon I can manage 2 in a row, but has everything to do with how horned up and turned on I am (and also if its been a couple days since I've cum).

9. LuvGun

LuvGun New Member

Albums:
    when i was 18 i could cum 4 times in a hour too. at the age of 41 i can still cum 3 times in a hour. i just rub one out every 20 minutes. but that is not what i consider bein "multi-orgasmic". what i mean by being multi-orgasmic is the ability to have two different and totally seperate orgasms complete with ropes and ejaculation within 1 minute of each other :wink:

10. cyberczar

cyberczar New Member

Yes, men can be multi-orgasmic.

The thing to remember is orgasm != ejaculation.

Once you learn to separate the physical act of ejaculating from the orgasm, then you realize that it's not all that uncommon.

The key is though, as others have said, is to be in the right mood and frame of mind. It's not enough to just be horny as hell, you have to be extremely relaxed and perceptive as well.

11. LuvGun

LuvGun New Member

Albums:

now this reply is ringing a bell with me :biggthumpup2:

12. strike4

strike4 New Member

Albums:
    Some guys can have multiple back to back ejaculations. In fact, I have seen it with my own eyes.

I used to hook up with a guy who would stubbornly keep jacking his cock over and over after he came and another set of ropes would shoot out within a minute after the first. The most times I saw him orgasm back to back was either 4 or 5.

Needless to say, I was really jealous. But the truth is, I just can't hold my interest after cumming to be able to cum again immediately. However, after having my interest piqued, I looked in to forced milking, where a guy is restrained and forced to produce semen. It seems that it can happed to the best of us with this method, so I haven't tried it yet myself.

13. DonJuanDeShenzhen

Albums:
    After years of edging I learned to become multi-orgasmic after reading the book "The Multi-Orgasmic Man".

I practiced to have several "dry orgasms" in one session.
    There were times when I had 10+ dry orgasms in like 60 minutes. And one HUGE final blast.

Recently I also started to have multiple orgasms with ejaculation in short succession.

I think it's because of the PC muscle clenching blocking the semen of shooting out, thus resulting in less squirts during the first ejaculation. Then you still have enough cum to have another ejaculatory orgasms about one minute later.

14. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
  15. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    dude...just watched the x-tube...damn i thought it was me for a minute...great show...

Draft saved Draft deleted