Multi-Orgasmic

D_Herin_Ghan

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
After reading on a website how to control ejaculation and still orgasm as many times as desired, today I have finally achieved it. While rubbing one out, I orgasmed, clenched really hard with my PC muscle, and held it. Low and behold, no jizz! I kept my woody and continued till my second. That time I just let it go, and was surprised how far I shot it too. Now I understand doing this with a girl will probably be 10x harder considering I will be more aroused. But the fact remains I have done it. Hopefully more practice will allow me to orgasm a few times before letting it go. I'm doing this in order to please women, so for gods sake please send more my way!

D_Herin_Ghan

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think ya misunderstood me a lil bit. I orgasmed, but never jizzed. I read about it on a site here and tried it out. As you feel your orgasm hit, you clamp your PC muscle, and no jizz comes out. It's kinda like 6th grade all over again, except you keep going. The principle is, you orgasm all the time, but save it up and keep going. You only cum when you want to, or your too tired to clamp the PC muscle tight enough. Let me tell you, it was fucking awesome.

younggun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I too have been able to have multiple orgasms for many years. Yes it is great and you do get better with practice. Eventually, as you develop a more powerful penis, you hardly have to squeeze and you can shoot at will with whatever force you'd like. I myself have practiced to the point where I can continue indefinitely, I don't have to ejaculate until she does a million times. And when I do, I can still maintain complete control. That's awesome because it makes you feel incredible to look a girl in the eye, while ejaculating, and sit there with this stoic expression, as though you're not phased at all, while your penis violently pumps it into her. I regularly shoot many feet and I can control the force of the ejaculation. The women I've had sex with have said that it feels like a hose in their vaginas. No woman has ever brought me to release prematurely even with continuous stimulation. The goal is to be able to ejaculate the same way you urinate, being able to hold it off for a long time and being able to release from across the room. Practice following through with your breathing and body relaxation and using it to control your stimulation as well. Also, drinking TONS of water gives you more fluid thus increasing your ejaculation pressure.

hardboy_fll

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
LINittanyLion said:
I think ya misunderstood me a lil bit. I orgasmed, but never jizzed. I read about it on a site here and tried it out. As you feel your orgasm hit, you clamp your PC muscle, and no jizz comes out. It's kinda like 6th grade all over again, except you keep going. The principle is, you orgasm all the time, but save it up and keep going. You only cum when you want to, or your too tired to clamp the PC muscle tight enough. Let me tell you, it was fucking awesome.
There are differences in types of orgasms, you know. You can have a "mental" or emotional orgasm where you don't ejaculate, but the desire can subside just the same. Then there's the very popular ejaculatory orgasm that we all know and love. With practice both can be prolonged or delayed, depending on what you seek to accomplish. So you can either make the orgasm more pleasureable by extending its duration (I once had one last damn near 5 MINUTES!!) or delay it so that when it does come it is explosive.

I was actually having an afternoon quickie with a hottie and turned into a longie when I came, kept on going, he came, then I came again. Now THAT was hot and I shot both times.

I know from practicing on myself that a man can certainly get more involved in the whole process leading up to orgasm, although I think it's a little more involved than just clenching your PC muscle. The mind is very much involved and so it takes practice both for muscle memory and getting into the habit of prolonging the pleasure.

Especially with women, you want to treat orgasm as a reward and not a goal. Then you can really have some mind-blowing sex! Plus, they'll be beating a path to your door to get what they can't find elsewhere. Definitely a win-win situation.