Multi-orgasmic?

ftredhead

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's a whole body thing with me. When I feel that I'm close (to ejac.) I take hard squeeze on the PC muscle to control shooting and the 'draw' the orgasm up into my spine. I think I might like that better than the actual event of cumming. Though I'm only able to do it a couple of times durring a session.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ftredhead said:
It's a whole body thing with me. When I feel that I'm close (to ejac.) I take hard squeeze on the PC muscle to control shooting and the 'draw' the orgasm up into my spine. I think I might like that better than the actual event of cumming. Though I'm only able to do it a couple of times durring a session.

You can draw back the shooting back? Than everytime a man are controling the ejaculation by pc muscles he is trully pushing the ejaculation really back? I thought that by controling pc muscles the ejaculation never would leave where "she" is until the time a man choose or not more controled it...

Sorry about my ignorance guys... but good thing im learning now...:tongue:

Latiszari

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Well, i know that men who have had prostatic's surgery sometimes cum inside their bladder, and not out of their penis, as should normally happen. It's a consequence of the srugery. But except this thing, for a normal man is impossible to have an orgasm whitout an eiaculation... Maybe small, only some drops, but it's however an eiaculation!

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella said:
You can draw back the shooting back? Than everytime a man are controling the ejaculation by pc muscles he is trully pushing the ejaculation really back? I thought that by controling pc muscles the ejaculation never would leave where "she" is until the time a man choose or not more controled it...

I don't it's purely muscle here... maybe I'm wrong. As retrograde ejaculation does not make the ejaculation that eventually does come,...nearly as pleasurable.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
faceking said:
I don't it's purely muscle here... maybe I'm wrong. As retrograde ejaculation does not make the ejaculation that eventually does come,...nearly as pleasurable.

Do you have to control the muscles and your mind too?

Oh man, it must be difficult...:biggrin1:

How can you do so many things at the same time?

Thank god im not a man....:tongue:

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella said:

Try just the normal course for a guy, who is in his favorite position, and hasn't had sex as recently as should of, with an attractive woman... and then has to think about baseball (American sport), or puppies, or his great aunt, or whatever... so as to retract from 200% enjoyment....

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
faceking said:
Try just the normal course for a guy, who is in his favorite position, and hasn't had sex as recently as should of, with an attractive woman... and then has to think about baseball (American sport), or puppies, or his great aunt, or whatever... so as to retract from 200% enjoyment....

:biggrin1: hehehe...you are there but not trully there...hehehehehe....aha! the concentration looking is all about that! to retract from the enjoyment...hehehehehe...oh man...i cant stop laugh.....

Man im a dream woman for many man than...im just like them...my favorite thing penetration, after a while im cum and done...and wanting more...im a quickie biggets fan...hehehehe...i love many short rabit sessions.

But trully want to learn slow sessions though.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
But i do have a question for you guys...

How long does most men can last (without having problems with premature ejaculations) until he has to cum...without using mind games or pc muscles...

Just curious...

ftredhead

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gisella said:

It's not so much a matter of drawing back for me. It's more holding it back. If I'm not mindfull about what I'm doing I will be lost and there will be no stopping it. This happened alot when I was learning to do this. I'm not moving the stuff around, It's just being held at bay until 1. An orgasm (or 3) has taken place 2. Ready to cum.
So far as where my mind is. I have to stay in the moment or else it won't work. If I start thinking about dead kitties or basball or physics....Game over. Besides the moment is where I want to be anyway.:wink:

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella said:
But i do have a question for you guys...

How long does most men can last (without having problems with premature ejaculations) until he has to cum...without using mind games or pc muscles...

Just curious...

Seriously, that varies... on the rare side... as short as 30 seconds on up to never.

On the more common ranges... a minute or so, up to an hour. It depends, for me on the following:

- how long since last ejaculation
- how hot the woman is (sorry it's true)
- the position/type of stimulation (some positions are both physical and/or mentally stimulating)
- sleep/mood
- how turned on a guy is (see point two)
- whether he is purposely trying to go or ot
- and then, if you take breaks... I like to have intercourse for 15-20 minutes... then go down on a woman for 15-20... and vice versa... taking "stimulation breaks" you can (or I can) go for hours.... if it's an attractive woman and/or with a very attractive feature in the doggy style or going "jackhammer"... I'm done sooner than later (sometimes a good thing, when you are both tired).

However, the longer I hold... the more intense and bigger my ejaculation is, which is a good thing. When I orgasm sooner than later... it's peaks really hard, but really quick. When having sex for a couple hours... my contractions are way many more. Some thing with masturbation, ..if edge (but not too much) my orgasms are tremendous both in feeling and volume.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
faceking said:
Seriously, that varies... on the rare side... as short as 30 seconds on up to never.

On the more common ranges... a minute or so, up to an hour. It depends, for me on the following:

- how long since last ejaculation
- how hot the woman is (sorry it's true)
- the position/type of stimulation (some positions are both physical and/or mentally stimulating)
- sleep/mood
- how turned on a guy is (see point two)
- whether he is purposely trying to go or ot
- and then, if you take breaks... I like to have intercourse for 15-20 minutes... then go down on a woman for 15-20... and vice versa... taking "stimulation breaks" you can (or I can) go for hours.... if it's an attractive woman and/or with a very attractive feature in the doggy style or going "jackhammer"... I'm done sooner than later (sometimes a good thing, when you are both tired).

However, the longer I hold... the more intense and bigger my ejaculation is, which is a good thing. When I orgasm sooner than later... it's peaks really hard, but really quick. When having sex for a couple hours... my contractions are way many more. Some thing with masturbation, ..if edge (but not too much) my orgasms are tremendous both in feeling and volume.

:kiss:

Thank you very much Faceking to take the time to explain to me!!!

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
Flat out: No.

I have met a lot of men who can delay orgasm, or seem to be able to maintain control over the mount of their excitement, but a man who climaxes without actually ejaculating is nothing I have ever seen.

I'm with Claire on this one. I've been with men who could hold out for a long time, but none that could actually orgasm without ejaculating. But if a guy could do it and it meant he could last all night, I'd be all for it! :biggrin1:

horsehungtim

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol
I'm ready when you are.

stud_hunter said:
I'm with Claire on this one. I've been with men who could hold out for a long time, but none that could actually orgasm without ejaculating. But if a guy could do it and it meant he could last all night, I'd be all for it! :biggrin1:

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've mentioned it before in other, older threads, but I've only had one multiple orgasm experience myself. I orgasmed and ejaculated, but stayed erect.
We stopped fucking but I didn't withdraw from her , and she started 'squezing' me a couple of minutes later, when I wasn't so sensitive anymore. Whatever softness I had went away immediately, and we continued on until I orgasmed and ejaculated again.

I've never been able to recreate that experience, although I did try a few times.
I have not orgasmed without also ejaculating, but have gone 'thisclose' to the point of orgasm and changed pace, changed position, etc. to hold off ejaculation.
Fortunately my recovery time in about 15 minutes of so and not hours like some guys, so waiting to go another round doesn't take that long at all. It is a good time to bask in the glow and enjoy some 'afterplay', which may lead right into foreplay if I'm lucky. ;)

younggun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can do this. It's something that requires a bit of training. But once you get the hang of it, it's easy and it helps a lot in the sac.

kawika

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
During foreplay with my gf, I have several orgasms without cuming, sometimes they are more powerful than when I ejaculate. My whole body tenses and trembles, toes curl, eyes roll back and I can't keep QUIET or still. She loves to touch me in all the rights ways and see me squirm, it gets her so ready.:smile:

curious n str8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I concider myself multi-orgasmic also, I have a short recovery period usally within 5 min Im hard and ready to go again. Yes this depends also how turned on I am and if i'm tired or not and all of the other factors the others have listed in their posts. I can be insashable when it comes to sex. :32: I have even ejaculated so many times that nothing shoots out but you still have the wonderful orgasmic spasms. The worst though is when I orgasm so hard that it causes a crap in my leg :eek:uch: from the shakes, toes curl etc... Quote:
Originally Posted by Gisella

Actually I allways thought it was easier for a woman with her consertration during sex as all she has to do is lay there so to speak not worring about keeping a erection.:scratchchin:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
kawika said:
During foreplay with my gf, I have several orgasms without cuming, sometimes they are more powerful than when I ejaculate. My whole body tenses and trembles, toes curl, eyes roll back and I can't keep QUIET or still. She loves to touch me in all the rights ways and see me squirm, it gets her so ready.:smile:

Hmmm...if i was her for sure will love that too and be very ready to enjoy and "help" Kawika too...man, it must be the Hawaian air and landscape and the ocean and so many beautiful things ...what a beautiful sight to see a man cuming and cuming like that...

Thank you Kawika...:tongue:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
lapdog2001 said:
I've mentioned it before in other, older threads, but I've only had one multiple orgasm experience myself. I orgasmed and ejaculated, but stayed erect.
We stopped fucking but I didn't withdraw from her , and she started 'squezing' me a couple of minutes later, when I wasn't so sensitive anymore. Whatever softness I had went away immediately, and we continued on until I orgasmed and ejaculated again.

The best thing is when a man ejaculated but stay erect...very nice indeed!

Yep, i like to play the squeeze thing too...and its nice when he is living the vagina you squeeze him back...hehehe...i suction him back...he gives little moans sounds im inflicting pain and pleasure at the same time...

lapdog2001 said:
Fortunately my recovery time in about 15 minutes of so and not hours like some guys, so waiting to go another round doesn't take that long at all. It is a good time to bask in the glow and enjoy some 'afterplay', which may lead right into foreplay if I'm lucky. ;)

Very excelent thing are very short recovery times...i have to confess that iam impatient woman because sex energezy me very much. Im always wanting more and having to wait is very hard.

I have been very lucky with men's erection and recovery time too!