Multi-orgasmic?

Latiszari

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Gisella said:
But i do have a question for you guys...

How long does most men can last (without having problems with premature ejaculations) until he has to cum...without using mind games or pc muscles...

Just curious...
According to me, i need about thirty minutes to reach an orgasm, i am really slow and i don't know why. So, all my partners didn't want from me to last again the orgasm, cause already after ten or fifteen minutes they were tired and sorry. But i think that i can prolong it more, if necessary.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella said:
But i do have a question for you guys...
How long does most men can last (without having problems with premature ejaculations) until he has to cum...without using mind games or pc muscles...
Just curious...

I think I've seen some stats or articles online somewhere that mentions the average length of time for intercourse itself is 3-5 minutes. Seems real short, doesn't it? I believe premature ejaculation is officially 0 to 2 minutes.

While I'm no marathon man, going for hours, I've been complemented on my 'endurance' when I go my usual 15 minutes or so. Again, that is for the act of intercourse iteself. I've had a single lovemaking session last an hour and a half with all the foreplay, oral on her, changing positions, and afterplay.

Others here have mentioned medications that they are on impacting their ability to cum. They get hard, and fuck and fuck, but can't orgasm. While a long fuck can be great, I am still looking for that 'payoff' at the end!

cinnakitty

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I used to go out with a guy who would come inside me, stay hard, keep going and come again...damn I miss that!