Multiculturalism Failure or Political Profiling?

MercyfulFate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Good lord. Stop it. I dont want fundamentalism of ANY religion! Where do you get off telling me that I defend Muslims per se?

Apparently you didn't read what I said, same with VinylBoy. And common sense dictates that it isn't absolute, but I even fucking pointed that out to you.

Do you people read before you respond? I'm guessing not, you're frequently flying off the handle at incorrect things.

And a big LOL to Vinyl lumping me in with others, I love it.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
MercyfulFate, I didn't even mention your damn name in my response to TomCat84. Where do you get off thinking that I was talking about you? Guilty conscious? Believe me, if I want to call you out I will do so and there will be no mistake about it. Until then, shut the fuck up and talk to those who are actually interested in what the hell you have to say.

Oy vey, where do these people come from? Crackoff to the left of me, MF to the right... here I am, stuck in the middle of DUH!!! :rolleyes:

MercyfulFate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
MercyfulFate, I didn't even mention your damn name in my response to TomCat84. Where do you get off thinking that I was talking about you? Guilty conscious? Believe me, if I want to call you out I will do so and there will be no mistake about it. Until then, shut the fuck up and talk to those who are actually interested in what the hell you have to say.

Oy vey, where do these people come from? Crackoff to the left of me, MF to the right... here I am, stuck in the middle of DUH!!! :rolleyes:

You've been here long enough, you should know how a forum works. Apparently you don't.

You reply to TomCat talking about me and rant about people. Logic indicates I am one of those people.

This is how things work, you really need things broken down for you into baby bits, eh?

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You've been here long enough, you should know how a forum works. Apparently you don't.

You reply to TomCat talking about me and rant about people. Logic indicates I am one of those people.

This is how things work, you really need things broken down for you into baby bits, eh?

Bullshit. If I was talking about you, I would have said your name. Everyone knows that I'm not shy about that. You assumed that I was talking about you for whatever reason, and once again made yet another ignorant response and included me in your banter. You've been doing this for the last few days now and I'm more than sick of it.

There's only so many times an overly egotistical, self absorbed little bitch such as yourself can imply that I'm unintelligent before I really do need to set the phasers on stun and let you have it. You're an intellectual lightweight who couldn't meet anyone head on in a real, honest debate without resorting to ignorance and stupidity. Need I remind you how you ran away from a debate we had earlier in this thread when I made an argument about Creationism and public schools? That's because you couldn't come up with anything coherent or logical to refute beyond saying, "Its totally wrong to teach creationism in schools, are you kidding? Its a religious belief!", scripted in vintage 80s valley girl from the movie "Clueless". That should be a hint as to what would happen if you dared to drop the bullshit and took a discussion seriously.

Care to put that to the test once and for all, MercyfulFate?
Because this time, I am calling you out, MercyfulFate.
You don't have to assume it this time, MercyfulFate.
Now put up or shut the fuck up, MercyfulFate. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

MercyfulFate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bullshit. If I was talking about you, I would say your name. Everyone knows that I'm not shy about that. You assumed that I was talking about you for whatever reason, and once again made yet another ignorant response and included me in your banter. You've been doing this for the last few days now and I'm more than sick of it.

There's only so many times an overly egotistical, self absorbed little bitch such as yourself can imply that I'm unintelligent before I really do need to set the phasers on stun and let you have it. You're an intellectual lightweight who couldn't meet anyone head on in a real, honest debate without resorting to ignorance and stupidity. Need I remind you how you ran away from a debate we had earlier in this thread when I made an argument about Creationism and public schools? That's because you couldn't come up with anything coherent or logical to refute beyond saying, "Its totally wrong to teach creationism in schools, are you kidding? Its a religious belief!", scripted in vintage 80s valley girl from the movie "Clueless". That should be a hint as to what would happen if you dared to drop the bullshit and took a discussion seriously.

Care to put that to the test once and for all, MercyfulFate?
Because this time, I am calling you out, MercyfulFate.
You don't have to assume it this time, MercyfulFate.
Now put up or shut the fuck up, MercyfulFate. :rolleyes:

Ran away from a debate? Hahaha, very funny.

As for Creationism, when I say teaching it in school I mean teaching it, not teaching about it. Teaching it is wrong, teaching it beyond "Christians believe this", is wrong. The end. Teaching Creationism means teaching it like science. Teaching about it, is an entirely different matter. When people talk about Creationism being taught in schools, they're not talking about it being glanced over as a belief some Christians share.

Do they do debate classes in your area? I suggest you take one "bitch".

Last edited:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ran away from a debate? Hahaha, very funny.

Then where was your response? Oh I forgot... you didn't have one. :rolleyes:
So since you don't like the term "ran away", how about I say that you "dodged the issue"? Or "diverted and deflected"? Take your pick or come up with a term of your own. Either way, you don't look good.

As for Creationism, when I say teaching it in school I mean teaching it, not teaching about it. Teaching it is wrong, teaching it beyond "Christians believe this", is wrong. The end.

First off, you didn't say or imply that the first time you responded. Again, these were your ONLY words - "Its totally wrong to teach creationism in schools, are you kidding? Its a religious belief!". There's no indicator of you going in any specifics or explaining yourself in detail here. I suggest if you don't want anyone to "misunderstand you" from here on out, you take the time to explain yourself thoroughly. There are no mind readers on this board.

Also, teaching it and teaching about it? You really think you're distinguishing a difference here? To teach means to educate, so in both scenarios the same thing happens. You're informing people about Creationism. That's much different from instructing someone to live their life by it, something that is not necessarily done if you "teach something" or "teach about something". You may want to consider coming up with a more articulate way to express yourself that doesn't sound like it was voiced by a High School freshman trying to do his homework while watching a "16 & Pregnant" marathon on MTV.

Like, you know what I'm saying, right? :rolleyes:

Do they do debate classes in your area? I suggest you take one "bitch".

Everyone knows I can be a bitch around here when necessary, so that word doesn't phase me the same way you just demonstrated that it phased you. And considering how you just stumbled across your words earlier you shouldn't be worried about what kind of educational curriculum exists in my neighborhood. Even with your access to higher learning, it's apparent you didn't get a fair share of the knowledge. So do you have anything else to add? The bitch is waiting.

MercyfulFate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Then where was your response? Oh I forgot... you didn't have one. :rolleyes:
So since you don't like the term "ran away", how about I say that you "dodged the issue"? Or "diverted and deflected"? Take your pick or come up with a term of your own. Either way, you don't look good.

First off, you didn't say or imply that the first time you responded. Again, these were your ONLY words - "Its totally wrong to teach creationism in schools, are you kidding? Its a religious belief!". There's no indicator of you going in any specifics or explaining yourself in detail here. I suggest if you don't want anyone to "misunderstand you" from here on out, you take the time to explain yourself thoroughly. There are no mind readers on this board.

Also, teaching it and teaching about it? You really think you're distinguishing a difference here? To teach means to educate, so in both scenarios the same thing happens. You're informing people about Creationism. That's much different from instructing someone to live their life by it, something that is not necessarily done if you "teach something" or "teach about something". You may want to consider coming up with a more articulate way to express yourself that doesn't sound like it was voiced by a High School freshman trying to do his homework while watching a "16 & Pregnant" marathon on MTV.

Like, you know what I'm saying, right? :rolleyes:

Everyone knows I can be a bitch around here when necessary, so that word doesn't phase me the same way you just demonstrated that it phased you. And considering how you just stumbled across your words earlier you shouldn't be worried about what kind of educational curriculum exists in my neighborhood. Even with your access to higher learning, it's apparent you didn't get a fair share of the knowledge. So do you have anything else to add? The bitch is waiting.

Oh I forgot, apparently it's 100% required to respond to everything everyone says, or else you're running away. Idiotic, and you know it.

McCain’s VP Wants Creationism Taught in School | Wired Science | Wired.com

"
Republican vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin wants creationism taught in science classes.
In a 2006 gubernatorial debate, the soon-to-be governor of Alaska said of evolution and creation education, "Teach both. You know, don’t be afraid of education. Healthy debate is so important, and it’s so valuable in our schools. I am a proponent of teaching both."

When ANYONE says "Teaching creationism in school" it means teaching it as a valid subject like you would teach evolution. If I had meant the other way, I would have said teaching ABOUT creationism. Common sense dude, sorry you didn't get it but that's your fault. Any article or discussion on the topic will says "Teaching creationism/intelligent design in school", and that's what they mean.

You've been wrong a dozen times or so in a week, and still you persist on arguing. The fact that anyone takes you seriously is hilarity at it's finest. I can run circles around you intellectually son, do try to keep up. If you can't, maybe a special education class is in order?

MercyfulFate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Quit the name calling bitches. It's boring.

Will do, but it only starts on my end because Vinyl here has to do it.

Yet he's a respected poster, and resorts to insults quite commonly. Or uses belittling names like "son" "kid" and others.

It's just too much fun to drive him to madness, and far too easy.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Please... I don't care who started it. Just stay on topic. The thread isn't about MF or VB.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh I forgot, apparently it's 100% required to respond to everything everyone says, or else you're running away. Idiotic, and you know it.

No I didn't say that. For once, do try to demonstrate those comprehension skills you ignorantly claim I didn't have over the last few days over three threads. Again, I said that if you don't want anyone to "misunderstand you" from here on out, you take the time to explain yourself thoroughly. That does not mean that you have to respond to everything a person says.

When ANYONE says "Teaching creationism in school" it means teaching it as a valid subject like you would teach evolution.

Bullshit. That's your assumption, and we're not solely going by what you believe around here. Whether or not you believe Creationism is valid is irrelevant. There's enough people out there that do believe it, which does raise a valid argument as to whether or not information about the theory should be accessible in schools. This is one of those rare moments where I kinda agree with something that comes out of Sarah Palin's mouth. That's because if both theories were taught on a neutral stage, such as a classroom, with an appropriate professor who approaches both ideologies from a strictly objective angle, I tend to think more people would side with science & evolution. Call me an optimist. Do remember, I do not believe in Creationism. That's the third time I said it in this thread so it will be in your best interest to not frame your arguments as if I do from here on out.

If I had meant the other way, I would have said teaching ABOUT creationism. Common sense dude, sorry you didn't get it but that's your fault.

Let's revisit your statement again - "Its totally wrong to teach creationism in schools, are you kidding? Its a religious belief!".

Sorry, that's not common sense... that's you providing a poorly worded statement and getting mad that people "misunderstood you". That's your fault for being lazy and not articulate enough to come up with a complete thought. It's not the responsibility of the reader to read your mind. Swallow your pride and take some responsibility for your actions around here.

Any article or discussion on the topic will says "Teaching creationism/intelligent design in school", and that's what they mean.

But I'm not "any article" or "any discussion". I am an individual with my own thoughts and opinions, and it's ignorant of you to assume otherwise based on what you've seen or read elsewhere. Being that my political beliefs are usually left of center but not always diehard progressive, my opinions and arguments surrounding the teaching of Creationism weren't going to be the same old stuff you're used to seeing on the typical political message board, blog or news sources that the average person has immediate access to. Perhaps if you weren't too busy overgeneralizing things or diverting thread topics to point out what you felt was bad syntax and paid attention to specifics, you would have noticed it?

You would have also noticed that in several ways we do agree on the subject matter. Alas, you thought trying to teach me the proper use of xenophobia was a better use of your time. :rolleyes:

You've been wrong a dozen times or so in a week, and still you persist on arguing.

You love to speak like this and so many other political issues are in binary, as if there's a 100% correct and 100% wrong answer. We can agree or disagree on many things, but unless you can provide substantial evidence using factual sources to illustrate a real discrepancy in what I said then your beliefs as to whether or not I'm right or wrong are irrelevant. I don't give a damn how many times you say it. You ignorantly touted about knowing how to debate and how a message board works. This is rule number one. Remember it.

anything your claims as to wheIf anyone is demonstrating a persistence in omitting wrong answers, it's you.

Now if I was as self absorbed as you, I would have diverted our discussion and pointed out your obvious spelling and grammar errors in this sentence. But I won't. Considering that I'm having a very easy time taking you apart right now, I don't need to go for the cheap points.

The fact that anyone takes you seriously is hilarity at it's finest.

So now you want to insult people that actually respect me? Nice. Just keep on making enemies, MercyfulFate. It's your reputation and your credibility that continues to fall. :rolleyes:

I can run circles around you intellectually son, do try to keep up. If you can't, maybe a special education class is in order?

You said that before in various bouts of ineffective scribe. It didn't have any relevance then and it doesn't have any right now. Do try to be more original next time. Now, can we continue about the thread topic and how you've framed completely illogical arguments against me based on your own suspicions, assumptions and societal ignorance or have you had enough being torn apart for one night? We're going late in the studio and the files are rendering, so I can go a few more rounds with no problem.

Last edited:

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Will do, but it only starts on my end because Vinyl here has to do it.

Yet he's a respected poster, and resorts to insults quite commonly. Or uses belittling names like "son" "kid" and others.

It's just too much fun to drive him to madness, and far too easy.

Your pretzel twists of logic make my head want to explode. You evade, accuse, and deflect...