multiorgasm with a large cock

B_israeliwifey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi everyone,
I had a talk with my cousin who complained that at his size 9x7, most women who claim they are multi orgasmic come just once and then they are done for the night. He is very frustrated but full of funny stories about girls screaming and saying: “no way this thing is going inside me”. Since I am all about size and I am not really your typical girl – I thought I would ask here: is it true? And then what happens in long term relationships ? Boring sex? Love to hear from both girls and guys.

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For me it was the one larger cock that was able to bring me to multiple orgasms. Never experienced that before, actually had never experienced an orgasm with penetration. But he had prolly about 8 and fairly thick with a slight curve. Each time we were together he changed it up a lot with a lot of different positions. I cannot even begin to count the different sensations that I felt with him. We were together for about a year and it never got boring and always seemed new.

B_Just Joe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when women have orgasmed from me they were usualy VERY powerful (a few times they clamped down so hard i though i was gonna lose it inside. lol) out of all my partners only like 1% multiorgasmed from me. when i asked what did it they said it was mostly my size (both girth and length) but also that i was attentive and was able to figure out what they liked and didnt like during sex from just their body language and sounds they made. (my first lover told me to pay attention to that.)

I think alot really has to do with the woman. not necessarily if the guy has the Titanic in his pants and wants to crash it into her iceberg. (i know i know. its dumb)

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
Hi everyone,
I had a talk with my cousin who complained that at his size 9x7, most women who claim they are multi orgasmic come just once and then they are done for the night. He is very frustrated but full of funny stories about girls screaming and saying: “no way this thing is going inside me”. Since I am all about size and I am not really your typical girl – I thought I would ask here: is it true? And then what happens in long term relationships ? Boring sex? Love to hear from both girls and guys.

Is he at least a second cousin?:biggrin1:

<KIDDING>

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Uhhhh Huhhhhh,

First of all I actually didn't know that there was anything but having multiple orgasms when I was younger, either you made me climax over and over again or nothing happened. It was then through some experimentation that I realized that it was only bigger than average guys that caused a orgasm.

I am 100% vaginally stimulated, I have never had a orgasm from oral sex, it feels good, but only a penis deep inside of me makes me climax.

Maybe your cousin has been with some freaks, because in all honestly his size is nice, but not really super huge.

M

D_Tully Tunnelrat

Experimental Member
Media
Well, I am as long as your cousin (an inch smaller in the girth dept.), and maybe because of that women have an easier time taking me. Almost all have been very multiorgasmic, even the ones who said they were not. I don't attribute this to me being a great lover, or my relative size. I think orgasims are as much emotional, and mental as they are physical. On the other hand if you don't have enough physical stimulation, you may not have the other two, so size definitely helps, but the man has to get her comfortable with it. Other than desire for one another, I think the single most important thing the man needs to do is to understand where his female partner's "hot" points/G spots are and find ingenuous ways to stimulate them. She will tell you, if you listen to her body. Let nature do the rest.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't really see how it would make sense unless the strain from a large cock (especially one that large) simply tires out the women after one orgasm. I'm about 7x6 and my gf easily orgasms multiple times during intercourse.

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think your cousin probably exaggerates... Some women are multi-orgasmic only under special circumstances, some are multi-orgasmic all the time.

As for the "No way is that going inside me!", it does happen, but not that often. More likely you get told to be careful because they're not "used to it".

Finally, I've found you never have boring sex if you know how to do it right... but I have been in relationships were size has negatively impacted the relationship (my ex-fiancee was tight and very shallow, while it wasn't boring, it caused a lot of issues and eventually contributed to the break down of the relationship).

Hi everyone,

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm multi-orgasmic by default - can (and will) come many times during sex. I come both from oral stimulation and from being taken. However - to make me orgasm from penetrating sex you need to have the size and skiill going for you. But if you have - watch out... :biggrin1:

You will hear me scream, you will feel me clamp down on you - sometimes to the point where you just can move ever so slightly and that itself will make me come even harder, you will see that absolutely delirious smile on my face, you will have to support me once we get out of bed as my knees will be all wobbly.

hawkgirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with Just Joe
You have to be an attentive lover
A large unit won't do it alone but it makes it easier
more sensation due to more newves being stimulated
some of whice have possibly not gotten much if any stim

Act2_begins_now says:
For me it was the one larger cock that was able to bring me to multiple orgasms. Never experienced that before, actually had never experienced an orgasm with penetration. But he had prolly about 8 and fairly thick with a slight curve. Each time we were together he changed it up a lot with a lot of different positions. I cannot even begin to count the different sensations that I felt with him. We were together for about a year and it never got boring and always seemed new.

and I completely agree
I had a friend that I slept with and have not been able to stop but neither has he. You have to take your time if your a lp guy. You cannot try to make a woman take it all. With patients (could take months depending on both of your sizes)
you can get it in there and it will be great for both. That's what we did. Now I an dickmatized and he's pussymatized cause he has never been able to get it all in and not have to think about not cutting loose or someone may get hurt.

Larger men don't come out either so you can cut loose aswell and do what comes natural without worrying about not getting to wild or the unit will keep coming out
Plus lp guys can go slower and really stroke they don't have to fk like ajackrabbit to feel you. I'm getting it tonight

vancouvergirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Gawd, that sounds like heaven. :smile:

I have never experienced an orgasm with just penetration either. I can't even fathom it. Let alone multiorgasm. *sigh*