Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
This is why I hate the fact that I was circumcised. There are some guys out there who say that the foreskin is gross or whatever. I say, "Get over it." My foreskin is not about you, it's about what I want to experience as a man.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Interesting. I'm circumcised, while I can't have a ringed band orgasms I can have back to back orgasms when fucking. When I was younger I would have back to back orgasms several times while fucking the wife. Occasionally when jacking off.

Silbot.

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's all about the other guy. If the chemistry is right and I'm sufficiently turned on, back-to-back orgasms/ejaculations is a very distinct possibility and being circumcised has never held me back. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Interesting vid though. Still, no desire for a foreskin.

Reactions: Peter20 and Gj816
D

deleted1047683

Most I’ve ever done consecutively has been three, but only on two occasions in my life.

As far as I can remember I was struggling to stay anywhere near hard after the first one or two in each occasion and had to finish with a weak semi for number three on both.

Reactions: DSF140

Hairylegs

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well, if it's on the Internet, it has to be true. I'm not buying it for a minute. Unless he has some sort of electric prostate simulator deep up his fundament. First, there is a latency period post orgasm when you simply cannot orgasm. It's shorter in kids, gets longer in adults and the elderly. Even if he was able to hold back some semen after the first set of squirts (which he achieved in 40 seconds,) and he was able to ejaculate 30 seconds later, no way would it happen after round 2. Simply put, that boy ain't right.

Reactions: AK75

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm 55 and I can still have back to back orgasms. Sometimes while fucking, but it is easier while I jack off. I have a technique to do it by just stroking right at the glans instead of the whole shaft (left hand at the base, right hand stroking). Even if I shoot, I keep stroking and I can shoot an equal amount withing a minute. While fucking I think I've had at the most 3 in a row. Of course, this was when I was in my 20's. I was fucking and pulled out and shot, put it back in to keep fucking but not even 5 or 6 strokes I was shooting again. The 3rd orgasm was just thin liquid and came maybe after about another 3 or 4 minutes. The girl kept wondering why I kept pulling out.

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It happened to me once when I was 19 near the end of a four-hour edging session. The pro who was doing me had increased the stimulation and was ready to let me cum. I shot what I thought was a huge load over myself, but he kept working on me, and after maybe 45 seconds it was blast-off time again, Another few seconds and it happened a third time. This guy had his own technique and the third time, his finger was up my ass and pressing hard. I'd love for it to happen again

I double cum all the time. My foreskin can cause it quickly, it’s fucking intense. I also can squirt. I don’t know if my partial restoration helped or not.

I can cum by lightly brushing my “delta skin” also. No head contact.

Last edited by a moderator:

Well, if it's on the Internet, it has to be true. I'm not buying it for a minute. Unless he has some sort of electric prostate simulator deep up his fundament. First, there is a latency period post orgasm when you simply cannot orgasm. It's shorter in kids, gets longer in adults and the elderly. Even if he was able to hold back some semen after the first set of squirts (which he achieved in 40 seconds,) and he was able to ejaculate 30 seconds later, no way would it happen after round 2. Simply put, that boy ain't right.
I’ve done it, I’m in my 30s. Unless I’m not seeing something that makes this weird.

To add, I’ve cum up to 3 times (one after another). Orgasm can be any number of times if you stop ejaculation.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Bullshit! I can still get off three times consecutively using frenular/ridged-band stimilation with no refractory period, and I could do more as a younger man. You’re talking text book and I’m talking experience. I think you’re a jealous asshole.

Reactions: George1848

Nick56

Legendary Member
Cammer
Media
I'm 62 with a foreskin. I masturbate at least daily and yesterday came three times consecutively, I can cum more than once in three ways the first is by self sucking to orgasm, I never go soft after this type of orgasm and have to wank to get my boner to desist. the second it with a vibrator I cum with this and have the same "problem" as when I self suck. the third method is just the plain hard work wanking method.

I just watched the ridge band video and cant wait to try that out this afternoon I think it may offer a fourth way of multi orgasming.