multiple cumshots

D_Francis Skrotam

Experimental Member
Media
The past few weeks I have been able to cum back to back within a few minutes, both are fairly big loads! Are there other guys on here that have done this? I haven't done anything different except one of my pain meds is new, my Dick is more sensitive than ever, what gives?

Pauls953cat

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Meds can do cool things to you,,I know I was on Prednisone like 20 years ago and it had a PROFOUND effect on me. While on it, I made love to my wife on night for like 6 hours and came like 4 times in that time, 2 of them was with the same hard on and all the cumshots were nice BIG loads...Did your Dr warn you of any changes? Mine did when they gave me the prescription for prednisone...I've been taking it again for a recent back injury without the same effect on my libedo althou,,it still has some of the same effect just not with as much intenstity as years ago...Good luck

D_Connocke Cocknocker

Experimental Member
Media
I have noticed that on several occasions, I would cum with two and sometimes three or four heavy large loads of cum within seconds of each other. I am sorry however that I cant connect this anomaly to medication. Just a woman who knows how to really turn me on.

The past few weeks I have been able to cum back to back within a few minutes, both are fairly big loads! Are there other guys on here that have done this? I haven't done anything different except one of my pain meds is new, my Dick is more sensitive than ever, what gives?

tinydick4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I stay hard and can't cum on Paxil but on Effexor XR I can't get completely hard but I can cum every hour or two without problems.Prozac makes me sexually aggressive like I was back on steroids.Zoloft makes me submissive to all women.

Maybe you have found your special pill.Don't abuse them.Use them for special nights with the lady you're with.