multiple orgasm JO sessions

D_Newlander_Navellint

Account Disabled
Media
I do and I can have multiples during sex (Orgasm but stay hard) I have had to work on it for years. I think some can do it naturally. I you want to learn there are some good books, but really the jizzt of it it working your pc muscle and self awareness when to use it and clamp down before you shoot a load, but continue with the orgasm. When I am ready I will let a huge load out and have an awesome final orgasm. Most I've had is 6 orgasm's without going soft over about and hour and a half romp.

pmax

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I usually have two or three orgasms every time I masturbate. First time I jerked off with a friend I started going at it again after I came and he was confused.

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I usually try to get at least 2 orgasms from one session/erection. I think I wrote in another thread before that the most I had was 5 in a row...yup! That was super-horny time though, hahaha!

But I don't J/O everyday, like...maybe only on the weekend. Actually last Sunday I probably had one of the most orgasms in a long while in one day, 7. LOL!

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Many times I get my wife to masturbate me and then immediately while still hard put my dick into her and get one more cum load. I can do twice but just can't seem to do a third time, although I have tried.

kevin91

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
2 is normal amount of me if I'm having sex with my wife, because I tend to be always premature with my first cumshot (less than 1 minute or so...), luckily it doesnt take more than a few minutes and I'm ready to do it again.

mucotevoli

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
for me multiple orgasms is what i consider normal. it still blows my mind that people consider this rare, especially during masturbation. im not sure i know any other way haha

also i think this thread has been done many times before haha

Last edited: