Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yesterday I had a very interesting experience. For the past 2 weeks or so, I have started exercising me PC muscle daily (kegels). Well this week I decided to try j/o and when i was right near climax to let go, flex my pc muscle, and cum/climax with just flexing my pc muscle. I have discovered this is difficult at first, because I only cum when i flex the muscle. So this became very enjoyable, flexing my cock up and down using the muscle and seeing cum spurt out with every bounce. So yesterday, i was just routine jacking off, and seconds near to climax, i let go, and once i reached climax i flexed the muscle several times and climaxed very powerfully, but then i grabbed hold of my cock and jacked off while orgasming and as the orgasm was dying down all of a sudden a second spasm happens and i climaxed again, cum flying. I actually had a second orgasm before the 1st one was even over. Now i never thought multiple orgasms with a male were possible, and i am not lying when I tell you this happened. Has anyone else discovered this or tried jacking off like that to get similar results?

thanks

sean9incher

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have practiced multiple orgasms for some time and also have spent years strengthening my pc muscle. I can say that I haven't done anything quite like that, but I have had no problem having 3-4 orgasms in an hour.

Intesting technique though, I'll have to try that.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sounds more like contractions that got the rest of your ejaculation out. orgasms and ejaculations are two different occurences, for the record.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
A "charge" that repeats itself is a multiple orgasm.

There's a tantric method/trick/secret that I'll pass on: wehen you have sex, think about having sex and the orgasms you can recall when doing the act. It's an outline of the act and often when I do this, I have longer orgasms and repeats. It's a nice place to put your mind at, and interesting as well.

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have achieved multiples before...The first is usually a little runny and very volumnous...Then after 10-15 minutes the next one hits and it's the usual thick globby cum that we all have come to know and love.

buster

1st Like
Media
When I was doing my girl friend at 16,I could shoot about 6 times in 2 hours,or less.(not dry).
Not anymore!
Enjoy it now.

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have achieved multiples before...The first is usually a little runny and very volumnous...Then after 10-15 minutes the next one hits and it's the usual thick globby cum that we all have come to know and love.
The first emission you decribe is what people on this forum call precum from the cowper's gland; also known as cock drool. It's the stuff that helps lube the vagina and mixes with pussy juice to provide a pH balanced environment for the sperm which are found in the glop that you blast out when you blow your load. Isn't love wonderful. It involves so many different fluids.

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
I don't understand why guys want multiple orgasms. I'd rather have endurance than quantity. I mean, if you're cumming 3 times after one hour you're not going to be able to last much more than 3 hours before your dick hurts from all the contractions.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
I don't understand why guys want multiple orgasms. I'd rather have endurance than quantity. I mean, if you're cumming 3 times after one hour you're not going to be able to last much more than 3 hours before your dick hurts from all the contractions.

Well, imagine being able to edge and go straight for 2, 3, 4, 5+ hours, having dry orgasms but not ejaculating or losing any ounce of your erection. After the first 'cum' you can choose to cum again in a few minutes with the same erection, or carry on for another x amount of hours.
It's fun.

(FWIW: even not edging and just cumming as & when, many times over, it takes a lot longer than 3 hours before your dick starts to hurt. :wink:)

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
Well, imagine being able to edge and go straight for 2, 3, 4, 5+ hours, having dry orgasms but not ejaculating or losing any ounce of your erection. After the first 'cum' you can choose to cum again in a few minutes with the same erection, or carry on for another x amount of hours.
It's fun.

(FWIW: even not edging and just cumming as & when, many times over, it takes a lot longer than 3 hours before your dick starts to hurt. :wink:)

Eh a bunch of witchcraft I say. I didn't say 3 hours, I said 3 times/hour for 3 hours. That's 9 times.

justcurious80

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
maybe you guys just didn't understand my wording. It wasnt about the extra amount of cum but it was about two actual orgams back to back next to each other. It was such an amazing feeling, so overpowering.

Purplesaurus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had multiple orgasms. One, two or even three on top of each other, at the same time before the first orgasm seems to be over. But for me it is always when I'm with a woman that knows how to do it. I can't do it myself.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I have multiple orgasms, one on Sunday,one on Tuesday,one on Friday.........................................

ewa123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've had what you describe. It was amazing. And it has only happened that one time. Clearly, I've not been practicing exercising my PC muscle.

PrepCock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
maybe you guys just didn't understand my wording. It wasnt about the extra amount of cum but it was about two actual orgams back to back next to each other. It was such an amazing feeling, so overpowering.

If you're having proper multiple orgasms (like four and five times an hour multiple orgasms) you shouldn't be blowing your load until the final climax.