Multiple orgasms

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by OPPinSLC, Sep 22, 2008.

1. OPPinSLC

OPPinSLC Member

Albums:
    For the girls who have multiple orgasms, is just one enough (like from a quickie), or do you have to have more than one to feel satisfied?

2. Honey123

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Oh, dear OPPinSLC... I wish I could get multiples every time but for me that kind of thing doesn't happen often for me. I don't even cum every time - and get annoyed by men that expect a girl to cum every time. A man's erection and orgasm are pretty straight forward to how it works for a woman. No two times are alike, and the harder I try to make it a big one the more likely I am to fall short of the goal, so I just let it come naturally.

3. atomicTIGER

atomicTIGER New Member

Can you tell me something--I always wondered--what does it feel like for a girl to cum? Describe it please-Thank you

4. OPPinSLC

OPPinSLC Member

Albums:
    Oh, dear Honey123,
    I've made comments on other threads on this site about it, but I don't cum everytime myself (I don't mean to burst your bubble;)
    I guest what I was trying to get at is that for women who have multiples, if they only have one, is it a let down, or is it more like sometimes you just want a snack and sometimes you want the whole meal.

5. Honey123

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If you were a football player and you won the game that feeling you'd have afterward would be great, but if you won it in double overtime and played your heart out and you made that last touch down, then that would be amazing. Either way you still feel great and you're happy but the overtime game sticks with your longer.

And, no, not cumming does not equate to loosing the game, I was just hard pressed for a better way to explain it.

6. Honey123

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'll pass on that one.

7. 7x6

7x6 Member

I've only know two women who have multiple orgasms (well, maybe i've known more but i've only fucked two). One was a totally insatiable nymphomaniac and enjoyed the fact I found it quite hard to cum and could therefore fuck for hours (with breaks...). She'd cum again and again and again. In fact, I don't think she ever came few enough times that I could count them. I know this sounds like an unbelievable brag but it isn't. I think this woman had some kind of testosterone problem. Pretty face but a body like a russian shot putter, nearly flat chested, broad shoulders with a clit the size of a small cock and loosest, wettest pussy i've ever know. We must have spent about 15 nights together and I only came inside her a couple of times.

My current girfriend is multi-orgasmic too but less freakishly so. She would rather cum just once in a quick five minute fuck but this is rarely enought for me to cum too, I know she'd be up for sex more often if I could manage a "quickie" :(

Draft saved Draft deleted